Racists Reappear on DV

Started by Vancity, Jul 09 10 09:17

Previous topic - Next topic

`DBX`

I'm not racist, but I really don't like FAT GIMPS WHO TALK TOO MUCH.    

DDD

`DBX` wrote:
  I'm not racist, but I really don't like FAT GIMPS WHO TALK TOO MUCH.    
     So you do not like yourself.................
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

The Fat Bastard

DBX is that RDL's drunken half. ?

Now then I may be fat and disabled, but at least I am not ugly or mean spirited. I still have my honour I also still have respect myself & show that same respect to most others. Something you seem to have left behind or lost long ago.

Your sniping comments make you sound jealous and why the hate streaming forth. What is it you hate about yourself so much DBX ? Perhaps, if you spent some time in solitary meditation something that will allow for some self reflection. Perhaps after that time alone you can then figure out what is eating away at you.

Something inside you is causing so much emotional upheaval and anger. Once you can find out what is bothering you. Then you may be able to explain why you are so angry with some one you have never met before. I do recognize your attempt to make me angry and find it laughable.

Now DBX since that you are alone and will always be so, take a minute to compose yourself, then take a deep breath, say to yourself all will be alright, all will be alright. Now that is done & out of the way, you must do the hardest thing for yourself, turn off the computer and leave your mothers basement for a change.

See you outside & have a great day.

RDL

Orik wrote:
I see you did not bother to read the second post, she is not white. Just a typo is all. Next time try reading the full thread next time. Oh, but why bother. I forgot you tend to act like a complete git/goof on most of the forums. I've lost track how many you were banned on before you started cleaning up your act.

RDL Is it true they banned you on banned all stars ?

----------------------------------

Relax buddy.  It was just a joke.

Well this one time they did ban me from BAS but that was like a year ago.  And I guess I deserved it since I was posting someone else's personal info.  But I did come back for one more post in April.

Qwerty

TehBorken wrote:
Racists on DV? Say it isn't so!  I'd scream, "I'M SHOCKED!!" and fall over in a dead faint, but I'm not so I won't.

DV is well known for tolerating racism in all its forms. If you think it's bad now, you should have seen it a year or so ago.

DV doesn't tolerate racism. I've only seen it allow as much free speech as they can without turning it into a "what's for lunch" only forum. Anybody who ends up being too racist there ends up being disappeared. TrueGritBrit and O.o are no longer there. cc la femme and Blue Frost are awesome and good people. The op is obviously just a sore ass who wants to spend all his time talking about how the weather is lately.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Coots

DDV used to  be questionable, but I haven't seen a whole lot of racist stuff on the DV board as of late.  There are a lot of people running around screaming racism, but most of it is unfounded garbage.

Blue Neener

Vancity wrote:
What is it with that site? There are alot of sublte but not overt racist posts there in  order to get around the mods/. I mean anti muslim anti liberal anti East indian anti gay post by people like CC la Femme and Blue Frost and True Brit Grit and Oo. There has been alot of handlejacking latley as well. That site seems to attract supremecists l Me thinks your racist, what do you have against Blue people and my rights to speak out against bad people doing bad things.  My guess is I hurt your little feelings, well that's to bad.  Show one racist post from me besides against those Orange people you see now days.
And to inform you again because I'm sure someone pointed it out to you before and it didn't sink in, Muslim, Liberal, Gay is not a race.
And to further inform you my family has Whites, American Indian, Philippians, Blacks in it and My friends include Black, White, Japanese, German, Indian and American Indians.
Also My choice in Woman include the above and then some, and of all shapes and sizes.
Gays I have gay online friends but none I know of here, they don't bother me in the least bit
Liberals, some good people some bad like conservatives, Some good and bad Ideas like conservatives and it's I agree with conservatives a little more.
Muslims, good and bad like anyone else, but the book has hate speech that is followed by large groups of them to the letter like the book says.
To go further on religion, I dislike Scientology, Catholicism, Baptist, Judaism Ect, Ect Ect, but they are not killing on mass right now. Unless you count Palestine where it goes back and forth between brats.  
So who am I supremecists over besides your Ignorance.  

Blue Neener

Natasha

You're welcome Blue.

STFU

Qwerty wrote:

DV doesn't tolerate racism. I've only seen it allow as much free speech as they can without turning it into a "what's for lunch" only forum. Anybody who ends up being too racist there ends up being disappeared. TrueGritBrit and O.o are no longer there. cc la femme and Blue Frost are awesome and good people. The op is obviously just a sore ass who wants to spend all his time talking about how the weather is lately.

Yes Queerty...those that are not favorites of the *cough* mods are gone while those that are continue to race bait to their heart's content..and how about MB that other racist shithole you mod...there's Duce (a lovely piece of work) and now Mel (Ace) Gibson...Salty...CC...the list goes on and on..

Coots

Qwerty wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]TehBorken wrote:[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"][SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Racists on DV? Say it isn't so!  I'd scream, "I'M SHOCKED!!" and fall over in a dead faint, but I'm not so I won't. [/SPAN][BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"][BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"][SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]DV is well known for tolerating racism in all its forms. If you think it's bad now, you should have seen it a year or so ago. [/SPAN][BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]

TrueGritBrit is indeed still there as More Tea Vicar.  cc la femme is a nonsensical retard with a following of droolies.  Blue is cool.  It's still a decent mix of interesting folks.

Coots

STFU wrote:
Qwerty wrote:

[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]DV doesn't tolerate racism. I've only seen it allow as much free speech as they can without turning it into a "what's for lunch" only forum. Anybody who ends up being too racist there ends up being disappeared. TrueGritBrit and O.o are no longer there. cc la femme and Blue Frost are awesome and good people. The op is obviously just a sore ass who wants to spend all his time talking about how the weather is lately.[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]

Yes Queerty...those that are not favorites of the *cough* mods are gone while those that are continue to race bait to their heart's content..and how about MB that other racist shithole you mod...there's Duce (a lovely piece of work) and now Mel (Ace) Gibson...Salty...CC...the list goes on and on..

You sir, are a huge whiner.

STFU

Care to kiss my ass:)b  

DDD

Once again DV is a shit hole and we don't care
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

|