Racists Reappear on DV

Started by Vancity, Jul 09 10 09:17

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Vancity

What is it with that site? There are alot of sublte but not overt racist posts there in  order to get around the mods/. I mean anti muslim anti liberal anti East indian anti gay post by people like CC la Femme and Blue Frost and True Brit Grit and Oo. There has been alot of handlejacking latley as well. That site seems to attract supremecists l

Gopher

That scum gets everywhere.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

I dont recognize any of those names at all. I wonder if some of the old crowd are still around there? I havent been there in years.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Natasha

If there is are any bad remarks being posted by Blue Frost, it has to be a handlejacker. We're very close and he usually doesn't have a bad thing to say about anyone... other than his neighbors.

TehBorken

Racists on DV? Say it isn't so!  I'd scream, "I'M SHOCKED!!" and fall over in a dead faint, but I'm not so I won't.

DV is well known for tolerating racism in all its forms. If you think it's bad now, you should have seen it a year or so ago.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

busy Orik

Worse tehborken was 3 years ago It was  a cess pool... the best thing that happened to me was getting banned on DV and moving to this forum... I am not racist. I may be vocal and have complaints about 1 person from time to time but a whole race.. lol  I have no room to dislike some one just cause they are not white... racsicm is just idiotic. my physcisian is now white and i love her to bits.. she is smart and dedicated to her patients. she treats us like people and not a number...

I will never understand why someone can hate someone else just cause they look different or cause they don't speak English or because they live in the ghetto or because they did not go to the richest schools or because they drive a bmw or a lexus or some other silly thing like that...

fools the lot of them.. I say it like this... see one thing  now Close your eye's your blind... Every single person looks the same. Can you tell a persons race from the way they speak alone ? i doubt it..

I got more to say but company is here

until later

bus

Natasha

busy Orik wrote:
I may be vocal and have complaints about 1 person from time to time but a whole race.. lol

lol..  that's a normal way to be imo.

my physcisian is now white and i love her to bits.. she is smart and dedicated to her patients. she treats us like people and not a number...
Not many physicians are like that these days. Finding one who is quite rare. I'm happy you have someone dedicated to taking care of you.

My complaint is the trust patients put in their doctors. To me, it's crazy how much trust some individuals put in another person just because they hold a title. Doctors are  human and are capable of making mistakes. Also I dislike when questions aren't asked. This is your health, your life at stake. Listen carefully and ask questions.

Can you tell a persons race from the way they speak alone ? i doubt it..
I know I wouldn't be able to but I do have a thing about voices though. The way some people speak is annoying...lol. It's not the words they choose or anything. It's more the tone.. I guess. Example-Nicolas Cage. Ugh, I could not listen to him on a daily basis.

TehBorken

busy Orik wrote:
I will never understand why someone can hate someone else just cause they look different or cause they don't speak English

It's simple: it's because they're brainless dumbf*cks.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

busy Orik wrote:
Worse tehborken was 3 years ago It was  a cess pool... the best thing that happened to me was getting banned on DV and moving to this forum... I am not racist.

That's my story too, Orik.

A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Who cares it is a shit hole
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

It is not that bad. Some times it is a decent forum. I just do not like  the way it looks now. i really loved the original style It looked good  it was so easy to find a topic I was looking for and it was rocking  threads grew to large proportions... No DV is not all that bad sadly it  is not all that good either.

Correction for my post I wrote when I  was busy.

My physician is not white and I love her to bits..  She is smart and  dedicated to her patients. She treats us like people  and not a number. finding a Doctor you like, one that talks to you as a  human being & that shows genuine compassion is rare in this days  age.

Now while she was off on maternity leave her replacement  was also compassionate, her replacement was white not that made any  difference. I have had 2 female physician's that I have liked, primarily  because they never rushed the appointments, they asked me questions and  listened to my answers.

I really like that they listened to my  questions and answered me  in terms I could understand, they did not use  Doctor speak. They did not talk down to me like some doctors have done  before I don't think I need to tell you how rotten that feels when a  doctor treats you like dirt or that they act superior Those high and  mighty aka rude doctors can stand be brought down a peg or two.  

I  like my doctors at the clinic, sure I get miffed at having to wait  sometimes. When I have to wait for my appointment because they are  running late is a quick way to make me irritable. But I also know why my  Doctor is running late. The reason they are running late is because  they treat the patient and not the number.

I also like that they  made good suggestions, offer me great support and have not yet made a  order only suggestions. Some Doctors have made orders I am not a waiter  or a soldier I am not going to take orders. However I will listen to  common sense and to good suggestions.  

One of the best Chefs I  ever knew was a fellow named Raymond he was Korean and a master in the  kitchen. I worked with him for 2 years. He was a awesome guy and he had a  stuffed mushroom with escargot that was to die for. He also prepared a  veal parmigiana that was out of this world, his lamb was sweet, juicy  and just melted on your tongue a master to work with and it was an  honour to be reprimanded by him. Make a mistake in his kitchen and you  soon learned the right and wrong way to prepare a dish.

Another  Kitchen another restaurant.. Fitz. I am not sure what his real name was I  could not pronounce it let alone spell it, he was Persian had a very  very thick accent. But his meals were simple and good, his pizza was  excellent.

Working with him in the kitchen was a chore he  treated every one the same. Like they did not know a damn thing. He  tested you, he could be very short and foul tempered, he was gruff and  some times very unpleasant, he was a rigid task master in the kitchen.

But  that was only the kitchen, he ran it & we were his apprentices  after all ... I learned a ton from him. My first introduction to food  safety and meat handling came from this hairy beast of a man. His  kitchen was spotless and we his apprentices spent a ton of time keeping  it that way. Every thing had its place.

one mad day we had a on  rush of customers we 4 men on the line worked like madmen. 2 bus loads  of tourists almost 70 people had come traipsing in. All that time we   had spent being drilled by Fitz was preparation for moments like this,  everything was done and served to the full restaurant with in 30 minutes  of them walking in, with in record time everyone of them was eating a meal.

Mind you the kitchen Crew is only as good as the front line we depend on the waiters, waitresses, servers, the busboys and dishwashers too, with out a top notch front crew things could be so much worse.

Fitz  might have been a monster in the kitchen but once the last meal was  served and the last customer was gone, Fitz was one of the best damn  guys to drink a brew with to hang about relax and shoot the shit. I got  drunk on a payday and ended up in a fight with a couple of guys who were  trying to roll me. I had punched one of my assailants in the  mouth, I  think I loosened the guys teeth but I busted my hand up and cut  it open  in the process.

I didn't see his buddy who knocked me over the  back of the head laying  me flat out. not out cold but he definitely put  me down if not for Fitz, I  am sure I would of lost my money he  retrieved that along with my  back pack containing my wallet Id and some  other things.

What had happened was that Fitz came barrelling  out of the restaurant waving this 20 inch pizza cleaver about and he  chased the 2 crooks yelling and swearing after them swinging away with  that gigantic cleaver for a couple of blocks... When they dropped my bag  Fitz stopped chasing them.
Fitz got me into a cab and saw me off  home after  patching up my cut knuckles. Thanks to him I manged to keep  my pay and  possibly my life...

Lets not even Discuss the Chinese  guys I worked with for so many years a great bunch of men and some  beautiful women. Worked with some great philipinos as well.

The  most offensive and lazy people I ever had the misfortune to work with  were white. Worse yet some of the guys I worked with were thieves or at  least they were pocketing things they should not have been not to  mention poking bout where they didn't belong.

The worst was a  pair of guys I worked with on 71 block while doing rounds of Delta and  Foxtrot levels just out of site of the cameras these Guys I worked with  Confiscating some teens marijuanna for there own usage.

Of  course I didn't say anything there is a code of silence and conduct  amongst our own. If I had brought it up to one of the supervisors word  would of got out and my ass would not have had any back up when I needed  it I soon transfered off that site to a new one so I thankfully did not  have to work with those guys any more. I am not sure how much longer I  could of kept working with such a corrupt crew.

Bah, they were  worse than the thieves we were hired to keep out. I think this says alot  just on its own. Some of the most prolific cheats, thieves, liars and  general pains in the ass were white.

So do not bother playing  the race card with me.. I don't see colour of skin. I see the content of  the heart. the thing that speaks louder than words is a persons  actions.

just my 2 cents.
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

I am blind to race but f*ck I hate white people

RDL

busy Orik wrote:
my physcisian is now white and i love her to bits..    --------------------------------------

she's now white?

what race was she before?

Orik

I see you did not bother to read the second post, she is not white. Just a typo is all. Next time try reading the full thread next time. Oh, but why bother. I forgot you tend to act like a complete git/goof on most of the forums. I've lost track how many you were banned on before you started cleaning up your act.

RDL Is it true they banned you on banned all stars ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

|