Body trivia

Started by Gopher, Jun 17 10 08:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Glasgogirl

Sorry old Orik..... I'm not as adept at internetoise as your broken-down self.... :)  

Orik

Fffftthhh =P Don't worry about it.. Besides I am just yanking the chain in the WC after all.. It is nice to have you around. Glasgo hope you will stick around and post more often.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Body trivia

what is hard and 8 inches long?
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

Other than the Skull. I will not venture another guess.  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Glasgogirl

DDD wrote:
 Body trivia

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]what is hard and 8 inches long?[/FONT]

The Ulna?

Natasha

Orik wrote:
LOL.. Natasha, I am not going to make that a promise my dear.

lol.. Darn it!  

Only because I think Having Insurance is vital, it is positively essential these days. Also, when I quote others I try to adjust the spelling mistakes =P I also try to not re-quote everything, not unless I am adding my own diatribe in the middle of it or after some paragraphs... Similar to the way you make points Natasha.
I only wanted you to promise about not ranting anymore. Sometimes I don't have a lot of time to read everything  =(  but I do try. As far as mistakes, I honestly don't pay attention to such things. It's a forum not a job interview. Nothing will be lost if things aren't in perfect order. Forums should be for fun, fellowship and gaining information when asked for it..imo.

I like it when you dissect and comment on my posts.You might sometimes repost the full thing but you almost always highlight or bold the pertinent areas and then you post your thoughts on it. I have also seen you repost only part of a posters topic. You have a way of writing that is a pleasure to read, not to mention a head on your shoulders. It is always a pleasure to have social discourse with you.

Thank you and I feel the same about you.