Started by Gopher, Jun 27 10 08:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

Which do you consider to be the best?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Never really thought about it.

Orik

What do you mean by home page ? What are you asking ? What do we think best ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Just felt like changing nmine and wondered if anyone had any suggestions. At present I just use the normal google screen.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Mine Varies from time to time. The most predominant home page I use is still Google. I have Firefox set to open the last page I was on, so when I reopen it. Most of the time the last page I might have Firefox set to will reopen. That tends to be something like giveawayoftheday or discoverseattle sometimes one of the other forums. It just depends what I was doing last.  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Russ

Gopher wrote:
 Just felt like changing nmine and wondered if anyone had any suggestions. At present I just use the normal google screen.

This is what I have for mine.. google.ca

I find I do searches half the time so I leave my homepage on that. I used to have other sites, but everytime I would think of somethign to check I would have to go to google anyhow..

Plus I love my macbook pro for the option of whenever opening my browser, it lets me choose between the top 9 sites I go to.. so I click on the one I want.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims