Hump Day

Started by DDD, Jun 23 10 03:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Natasha

I believe it's time to celebrate another hump day  :)

Good luck and enjoy it while you can people.

Russ

Yeah people.. I have four more weeks to go before I can enjoy hump day. LOL

I thought it was tuesday, not wednesday today. Just another day right now.. ha.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Orik

I kinda understand that one Russ, I have been there done that to, but thankfully I no longer work job sites like ot.. I must say I do miss the money though, overtime shifts from the fish plant, working 16 hour day or longer. Going home exhausted but rich...1500 to 2000 + dollar paychecks per week & yes that was after taxes.

In many ways I miss it.. I heard the fish industry has had a marvellous bit of a come back on right now. Shamefully I can't do the job anymore, besides the site is not disabled friendly but it would of been nice to earn some large cash for doing only a few days of work once again..

The money I could of earned in a week, would go a long way for the winter months of probably having to survive on welfare unless I can manage to find a disabled friendly job site. I am not capable of working many job sites or positions anymore. There is also one other problem in that there are just to many applicants, many with better education or skills, I am just not what most companies want in a employee.

I thought it was Thursday today and since I have not read a newspaper in a couple of days nor turned on the news it was easy to lose track of time since I got a good book series & I have been steadily been devouring it. I lost all track of time doing so & let me say that is a very bad habit to get into...One I tend to do a little to often at times..  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Russ wrote:
   It may have been Tuesday sometimes I get an early start on my hump day celebration.

There's no such thing as "just another day" when it comes to humping.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
Russ wrote:
   It may have been Tuesday sometimes I get an early start on my hump day celebration.

There's no such thing as "just another day" when it comes to humping.[/DIV]
 Yes a good hump day should be enjoyed and may even go on for the rset of the week
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Russ

DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:<BR>Russ wrote:<BR>I thought it was tuesday, not wednesday today. Just another day right now.. ha.<BR> <DIV> </DIV> <D <DIV>Yes a good hump day should be enjoyed and may even go on for the rset of the week</DIV>

Now you are just tormenting and making fun of me, LOL!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

DDD

Well a lack of a good hump day will do that to anyone............Happy Humping Everyone........

Orik

Your kidding right ?  

Happy Friday everyone.. okay it is 49 minutes early but close enough
'

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Russ wrote:
Now you are just tormenting and making fun of me, LOL!
   But it's done in a loving manner so that makes it ok  :)

Happy Friday to you too, Orik.

Orik

A totally awesome Friday it was too... White-spot Bacon Cheese burger with fries &amp; extra onions for dinner .. The ferry trip was great the talent show and ice breakers where hilarious, the Saturday night Rave Was a glow in the dark spectacle and was spectacular.  I Spent most of my time laughing my arse off..  I may post photos later

DDD

Happy Hump Day!

Natasha

Right back at cha!

DDD

Looking forward to a good hump

Natasha

It's a sick hump for me. I have strep and the anti-biotics I'm taking make me sick to my stomach  =(

Wishing you all a healthy happy hump day.

Gopher

Thanks Natasha, I've just been to see the doctor (whose name I can't pronounce), so it's hump day here as well.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|