Hump Day

Started by DDD, Jun 23 10 03:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Orik

Lol, we know you work on ships Russ, but just what are your duty's

To be honest Russ I have not go the slightest.. I think you explained it before but this brain just farted.

Care to explain to us exactly what it's you do at sea for the many weeks & months that you are away ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
Care to explain to us exactly what it's you do at sea for the many weeks & months that you are away ?

Time for a guessing game?

I say he's on a ship whose sole purpose is to find Waldo.  

Russ

Orik wrote:

Natasha wrote:
Time for a guessing game?

I say he's on a ship whose sole purpose is to find Waldo.  

... and I still havent found him!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Natasha

This past hump day was spent in a bit of annoyance. While parked in a store parking lot, some teen boy in a gigantic construction truck ran right over the hood and left fender of my car  :(

I go over to the boy to settle things on my own and I get that typical teenage lip smacking, eye rolling "I dunn kna" response. After the third "I dunn kna" response, I said "ok sweety, let's see how much you don't know when my boyfriend is the one asking the questions". At the point, as I was walking away I overheard  the chubby kid on the passenger side say "Dude, I would have rather have backed into a bulldozer. You better get your shit together". Ok that made me giggle a little. Anyway, I know my boyfriend wouldn't go apey... he's a grown man and this was a kid who was given way to much responsiblity waaay to soon. But still, when my boyfriend handled the situation there wasn't the first lip smack, eye roll or "I dunn kna" response. I never did get upset ove the whole situation because everyone was fine and that's the important thing. Happiness came the next day when I saw the same kid going into the same resturant as myself and my boyfriend and the kid was riding a scooter. I walked up to him and said "Please don't tell me that's your regular ride? No wonder you ran over top of me". He said his boss and parents wont let him drive anymore, his parents took away his car for 6 mths and he had to use his last check to buy the scooter (used) just so he could get around because on top of taking his car his parents were not going to drive him anywhere either.  

Russ

I read that last post and all that really sticks in my mind is that Natasha has a boyfriend :(

LOL, Congrats!

Im going to work on this 'Hump' day at home!    

Natasha

LOL ... well at least you got something out of it, Russ. And I can go to bed knowing all that typing wasn't for nothing  =)

DDD

today is pre-hump day.......sounds like premature...........LOL
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

lol  ^ nothing wrong with that, you can always try again later.

Happy Hump Day everyone. Be good and have fun.

DDD

I hope you all have a great hump today ;)

Natasha

Wishing you all some Happy Humping.

Orik

It is still Tuesday though...

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ma[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]cli[/td][td]x[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="b3558642e38f508673fc64fb5a4e0749" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return  submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return  (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined"  || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will  have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) &&  submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

I wanted to be the first to say it  =(

Aaaaand for all you know maybe it was already Wednesday for me  =P

Now take the Hump I've put out for you and love it!!!!

DDD

Happy Hump Day

Russ

Happy Hump Day

DDD

Happy hope you get some day

|