The New Thread Thread

Started by Gopher, Jun 23 10 02:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

So, what kind of thread do you want?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Well i do need some string
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

He likes to wear thongs. That's what he meant by "string".

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 He likes to wear thongs. That's what he meant by "string".[/DIV]
 LOL        NO those things are only good on women and not all of them

Orik

no discrimination D. If a good looking dame can wear it so can the other ones... but please please please no man thongs Ick...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Orik wrote:
no discrimination D. If a good looking dame can wear it so can the other ones... but please please please no man thongs Ick...

Nope I draw the line no men and no ugly women can wear those

Orik

I see so you are discriminating against my right as a 500 lb man to wear a thong at the beach if my heart so desired...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

DDD wrote:
Orik wrote:

Nope I draw the line no men and no ugly women can wear those[/DIV]
 Why ugly women? Some ugly women have beautiful bodies. Not that it matters anyway, if you see a thong I doubt you'll be looking at her face.  

Natasha

Orik wrote:
I see so you are discriminating against my right as a 500 lb man to wear a thong at the beach if my heart so desired...

You have to overlook him, Orik. He aint had no fetching up (j/k D)

Natasha

OH hey you know what?

How about a "Top 5" thread? It wouldn't be a normal "Top 5" where the thread starter picks the subject. The poster can chose what 5 they'd like to share be it their Top 5 favorite somethings or Top 5 mosted hated somethings. They can also post over and over on any Top 5 subject they like.

Little Fish

Top 5 Favourite Thong Pictures =D  

Natasha

LOL.. I thought D was out for the day?

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
Orik wrote:

Nope I draw the line no men and no ugly women can wear those[/DIV]
 Why ugly women? Some ugly women have beautiful bodies. Not that it matters anyway, if you see a thong I doubt you'll be looking at her face.

OK not face ugly as that is in the eye of the beholder..........but if you can't see your toes NO THONG

Little Fish

I can see my toes just fine... using a floor length mirror =D that, means I can wear my beach thong... see you at ambleside.