So what triggers the flying pig?

Started by DDD, Jun 09 10 04:28

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Itsy Bitsy

I don't see her very often, but when I do I feel a little retarded chasing her around and clicking all over my screen.... getting pop-ups from accidently hitting the ads. hehehe...

Natasha

Orik wrote:
Well Natasha I have no idea what you mean... All sweet and beguiling when they want something and flying bitch when they be mad a you ? [img border=0 src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Teasing/12.gif"]
=) Is that how it goes?  Some prefer giving The Silent Treatment. How dare you leave those out?!

So to me I don't mind it... I also think it is ingenious it gives us added karma and tehborken added revenue.

I agree. Is it just me or does Kathy seems to fly faster the more she pops up?

It works out. So when ever your feeling a bit bored or a little generous click on some of tehborkens random adds, to help his wallet stay closed and Discover Seattle a fun place for us all to post at...

That ads here aren't that bad. Sometimes I click on stuff I may actually be interested in.

Gopher

What triggers her? Well, at the moment it seems to be the last word.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 What triggers her? Well, at the moment it seems to be the last word.

as for the adds did not think about that i too will make a point of clicking on them other than when I have to catch Kathy

That belongs to me LAST WORD
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

Kathy seems to be a little more generous this evening on the blessings...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

For that reason, although some may think of her as a pig, I think she is a most marvellously thoughtful lady.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 For that reason, although some may think of her as a pig, I think she is a most marvellously thoughtful lady.[/DIV]
 I think of her as Kathy the great flying pig                          [img id=karmaImage border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif" width=68 height=72 ="captured();"]
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

I just think of her as a pig. I can her Kathy cause you men named her that so when  I say Kathy, you  know who/what I'm talking about. But I really don't like calling her that. Makes me feel like I'm calling all Kathys a pig and that's not very nice. I don't even know all the Kathys of the world.

Orik

Could of called the flying pig by any other name. But Seemed like a good name at the time. One Flying Pig to go with one complaining one...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

LMAO.

Flying pig and complaining pig.. how about making them twins? Kathy and Kitty.

Lil Frog

Lol Kathy going right and Kitty going left ?

Natasha

lol.. Kitty going left? Is that where crazy town is?

Natasha

Both those oinkers were quick tonight!    

TehBorken

DDD wrote:
as for the adds did not think about that i too will make a point of clicking on them other than when I have to catch Kathy

Although I appreciate the thought, please don't do that. If you see something in an ad that interests you, by all means have a look, but please don't just click on 'em for no reason.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

Natasha wrote:
I agree. Is it just me or does Kathy seems to fly faster the more she pops up?
I'll have to look at the code I wrote and see if that's true, lol. If I remember correctly, there's some variation in the speed, but if it's there, it's random. It wouldn't depend on the frequency of  her appearance.[/p]
[/p]Orik wrote:
It works out. So when ever your feeling a bit bored or a little generous click on some of tehborkens random adds, to help his wallet stay closed and Discover Seattle a fun place for us all to post at...

As mentioned earlier, I appreciate the thought, but please don't do that. The nice folks at Google wouldn't look kindly upon it. I'm big on playing fair with Google and with the people who spend their money to advertise. If you see something that interests you then by all means, go check it out. But just clicking for the sake of clicking will cause them to get pissed off (and rightfully so).

[strong style="font-style: italic;"]That ads here aren't that bad. Sometimes I click on stuff I may actually be interested in.[/b]

That's how it's supposed to be.
[/p]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

|