When we were young

Started by Gopher, Jun 03 10 07:45

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Haha Lil Me. Classic.
Great Photos. I don't know which one to use of me: batman or me in the leaves. Batman is funnier.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Itsy Bitsy

batman gets my vote.

Sportsdude

[img style="width: 214px; height: 275px;" src="http://i45.tinypic.com/nwn510.jpg"]

nananana batman.

I watched the old Adam West Batman movie probably around once a week. That and the Rocketeer. I think I still have stuff from that movie when it came out in '91.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Ha! We'd all recognise you anywhere - brilliant photo.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Yup just saw him with Robin  
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

TehBorken

That's me on the left.

[img]/forums/richedit/upload/2kf5cfa3c3ca.jpg" border="0"]

And a little later in life, with my buddy Jac.

[img]/forums/richedit/upload/2kc67e894759.jpg" border="0"]

Dig those sideburns, baby.
[img]/forums/richedit/upload/2k86cad3f34e.jpg" border="0"]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

All the ladies are soooooooooo cute and/or lovely! My, my....  What great pics.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Orik

LOL great Pics TehBorken... digging the sideburns... makes me miss my  hair that much more...sighs If I had money it wouldn't be so bad.. Today I am fat, nearly bald with many grey hairs and very ugly..

[img]/forums/richedit/upload/2k4102de01cd.jpg" border="0"]
Before Graduation prior to 1991. I actually sat still for this drawing way back then & considering I was higher than a kite, I am not sure how I managed that. It was during a time when I still had my long hair, during a time when wearing a  bandanna was normal, back when a person wearing a shell necklace was known to be carting about bales of marijuana. Back in time to when Beck was nearly unheard of. A time when a Black hole sun was still waiting to be born meanwhile the massive quantities of alcohol we consumed to wash down the dry mouth from all the smoked bowls =)

[img]/forums/richedit/upload/2ka9fccdab82.jpg" border="0"]
Academe Graduation Photo taken after I had all my hair shaved off. Approximately some time in June of 91 or 92 Regulation Crew Cut... I Still miss my hair. I have even less than when this photo was taken these days and it is lots more grey in it..

[img]/forums/richedit/upload/2k33287c569c.jpg" border="0"]
18 months into a new set of wheels. =(
I was smiling and crying at the same time when I posed for this photo
I meant to send it to my folks for Christmas but I never did...
[img style="width: 158px; height: 210px;" src="/forums/richedit/upload/2k7f3f576c8e.jpg" border="0"]
I have not taken a photo since The DV meet, no one saw the pain I was in, I arrived  late by cab and left early by cab, thus no one would see my unsteady walking abilities or see me in pain..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

This thread is producing some excellent posts.

Itsy Bitsy

^ haha yeah. Despite popular belief, attractive ladies do frequent forums. I think this thread proves it. I love Lil Me's dimples. I'm a dimple lover!

purelife

Awesome photos everyone!  :)

Great thread.

Gopher

Yes, let's have some more pics please.

purelife

I'd like to see more pics of you, Gophie. :)    

DDD

purelife wrote:
I'd like to see more pics of you, Gophie. :)    
     Just no nudes.....LOL...........
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

P.C.

Most of my pics are water damaged but here are a couple semi survivors.

The second one is from one of those photo booths.  The 2nd 3rd and 4th pics (where I actually smiled) are kinda trashed.  I was going for that stunned look.

[img style="width: 189px; height: 260px;" src="http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/4201/20245322.jpg[/img]

I still wear my hair parted on the side, but I just noticed it's the opposite side.

edit

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|