When we were young

Started by Gopher, Jun 03 10 07:45

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

So he is no Ron Jeremy                   [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/cliparts/1.gif"]
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Well, it had a nice smile.   Nice photo too (the rest of it).
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Gophie....I love your picture.  It reminds me of little Frankie McCourt from Angela's Ashes. The pic that was on the first edition.  So cute you little gophie you.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Orik

[img]/forums/richedit/upload/2k2b09f53a5d.jpg" border="0"]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

You remind me of someone on TV Orik, just can't think who at the moment.

Gopher

P.C. wrote:
Gophie....I love your picture.  It reminds me of little Frankie McCourt from Angela's Ashes. The pic that was on the first edition.  So cute you little gophie you.    

That's strange PC, I've just found a photo of my father at a similar age and he looks even  much more like Frankie McCourt.

purelife

Nice picture Itsy, Gophie and Orik. :)  

Lil Me

Nice photos everyone!

I posted my photo from work and didn't log in properly.

(me as a younger furry monster!)
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Here's another of me (in human form).  This looks like a scene from Degrassi!
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Insomniac Orik

Such a cute pic Lil_Me, you were the very essence of charm and the centre of a party. Such very chubby cheeks :) my gram-mama would of loved to have pinched your cheeks... Such a little chipmunk so much so that you would of matched my high school hedgehog...

You did not stay chubby though LM, you turned into a fine woman...

PL

Grad photo. :)  I still have the dress.  I'm not that skinny anymore.

P.C.

Great pics !!!    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Lovely, LM and Purelife!

|