HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHO TO MARRY?

Started by DDD, May 21 10 10:46

Previous topic - Next topic

DDD

[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]HOW DO  YOU  DECIDE WHO TO MARRY? (written by kids)[/FONT]

[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"](1)  You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff.  Like,  if you like sports, [/FONT]
[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]she should like it that you like sports, and she  should keep the chips and dip coming.[/FONT]
[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]Alan, age 10[/FONT]

[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"](2)  No person really decides before they grow up who they're going to marry.[/FONT]
[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who you're stuck with.[/FONT]
[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]Kristen, age 10 [/FONT]

[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?[/FONT]

[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"](1)  Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person FOREVERby then.[/FONT]
[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]Camille, age 10[/FONT]

[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"](2)  No age is good to get married at.  You got to be a fool to get married.[/FONT]
[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]Freddie, age 6 (very wise for his  age)[/FONT]

[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED? [/FONT]

[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"](1)  You might have to guess, whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids.[/FONT]
[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]Derrick, age 8[/FONT]

[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE IN COMMON? [/FONT]

[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"](1)  Both don't want any more kids.[/FONT]
[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]Lori, age  8[/FONT]

[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]WHAT  DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A  DATE?[/FONT]

[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"](1)  Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. [/FONT]
[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]Even boys have  something to say if you listen long enough.[/FONT]
[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]Lynnette, age 8 (isn't she a treasure)[/FONT]

[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"](2)  On the first date, they just tell each other lies and that usually gets them interested[/FONT]
[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]enough to go for a second  date. [/FONT]
[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]Martin,  age 10  (Who said boys do not have brains)[/FONT]

[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]WHAT WOULD YOU DO ON A FIRST DATE THAT WAS TURNING  SOUR?[/FONT]

[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"](1)  I'd run home and play dead.  The next day I would  call all the newspapers and make sure [/FONT]
[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]they wrote about me in all the dead columns.[/FONT]
[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]Craig, age   9[/FONT]

[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]WHEN  IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE? [/FONT]

[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"](1)  When they're rich.[/FONT]
[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]Pam, age 7   (I could not have said it better  myself) [/FONT]

[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"](2) The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't want to mess with that. [/FONT]
[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]Curt, age 7  (Good point)[/FONT]

[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"](3) The rule goes like this:  If you kiss someone,  then you should marry them and have  [/FONT]
[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]kids with them.  It's the right thing to do. [/FONT]
[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]Howard,  age 8  (Who made the rule) [/FONT]

[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]IS  IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR  MARRIED?[/FONT]

[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]It's better for girls to be single but not for boys.   Boys need someone to clean up after them.[/FONT]
[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]Anita, age 9 (bless you child) [/FONT]

[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]HOW WOULD THE WORLD BE DIFFERENT IF PEOPLE DIDN'T GET MARRIED?[/FONT]

[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"](1) There sure would be alot of kids to explain, wouldn't there? [/FONT]
[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]Kelvin, age 8[/FONT]

[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]And the #1 Favorite is........[/FONT]

[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?[/FONT]

[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"](1) Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck.[/FONT]
[FONT color=#000080 face="Comic Sans MS"]Ricky, age 10   ( The boy already understands)  [/FONT]

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

GAMBINO

What a f*cking bullshit thread.

DDD  go f*ck yourself

Itsy Bitsy

I like this one:

[FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#000080]HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED? [/FONT]

[FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#000080](1)  You might have to guess, whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids.[/FONT]
[FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#000080]Derrick, age 8[/FONT]

my two cents

DDD

Itsy Bitsy wrote:
 golfing ho? Since when do I golf? And since when are you an ass to me, gambino? wtf?[/DIV]
 he is irishes bitch

Itsy Bitsy

Irish would never speak (type) to me that way. They are hardly the same.

DDD

Itsy Bitsy wrote:
 Irish would never speak (type) to me that way. They are hardly the same.[/DIV]
     you will learn............see shit at ban all star about others they both post

irish bloke

Holy cow, i decided to check this  site out again and what am i suprised to see? You still babbling on about me on a  forum i havent even been on in months ::)

Let me put this simply because i know you have "Engrish" problems. You seriously need to grow up and get a life DDD. Your bizarre obsession with me is pathetic  and  making you look like a loser.

Unless  of course you dont see the stupidity in a   bitter middle aged  man with drinking problems hanging around online constantly mumbling  on about another male  who is young enough to be his son.

No one buys  the crapolla you try to feed  them and this is why you were banned and chased off of every other board you tried to pull this  nonsense on.

As far as Itsy goes her statement is correct. She knows i wouldn't talk to her this way as i am  very  fond of her and being that she knows  how i am she is aware if i did have an issue with her or anyone for that matter i wouldn't hesitate stating  it openly as i am quite the smart ass.

It's about time you change the record because the tunes getting a bit old bud, :D

and since i know you're  a bit slow in other words im telling you to drop it already  ;)

DDD

irish bloke wrote:
Holy cow, i decided to check this  site out again and what am i suprised to see? You still babbling on about me on a  forum i havent even been on in months ::)

Let me put this simply because i know you have "Engrish" problems. You seriously need to grow up and get a life DDD. Your bizarre obsession with me is pathetic  and  making you look like a loser.

Unless  of course you dont see the stupidity in a   bitter middle aged  man with drinking problems hanging around online constantly mumbling  on about another male  who is young enough to be his son.

No one buys  the crapolla you try to feed  them and this is why you were banned and chased off of every other board you tried to pull this  nonsense on.

As far as Itsy goes her statement is correct. She knows i wouldn't talk to her this way as i am  very  fond of her and being that she knows  how i am she is aware if i did have an issue with her or anyone for that matter i wouldn't hesitate stating  it openly as i am quite the smart ass.

It's about time you change the record because the tunes getting a bit old bud, :D

and since i know you're  a bit slow in other words im telling you to drop it already  ;)
   [FONT size=7]f*ck OFF SCUM[/FONT]    

Gopher

[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/33tmjv9.jpg" width=447 height=475]    
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 [img]http://i49.tinypic.com/33tmjv9.jpg" width=447 height=475]

5. But works best is placing [A title="View the profile of irish bloke" href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=609"][FONT color=#000000]irish bloke[/FONT][/A] head here and beating with a bat    

irish bloke

yes that is quite intimidating :D

DDD

irish bloke wrote:
yes that is quite intimidating :D
     Just go and f*ck Off  [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]You will not be missed here

irish bloke

i stop by occasionally to see if the board is active and i found this

either prove what youre saying about me or shut up about it already

its not much to ask :P

DDD

irish bloke wrote:
i stop by occasionally to see if the board is active and i found this

either prove what youre saying about me or shut up about it already

its not much to ask :P
     That your a pc of shit...........and like to take it up your ass..............thats what they say