What would you

Started by DDD, May 18 10 11:14

Previous topic - Next topic

DDD

[P style="TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="mso-list: Ignore"]1)[SPAN style="FONT: 7pt 'Times New Roman'"]      [/SPAN][/SPAN]Being with a person you love and not married

[P style="TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="mso-list: Ignore"]2)[SPAN style="FONT: 7pt 'Times New Roman'"]      [/SPAN][/SPAN]Getting married to a person you could be with

[P style="TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="mso-list: Ignore"]3)[SPAN style="FONT: 7pt 'Times New Roman'"]      [/SPAN][/SPAN]Marriage comes first, then the relationship

[P style="TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="mso-list: Ignore"]4)[SPAN style="FONT: 7pt 'Times New Roman'"]      [/SPAN][/SPAN]Relationship over all else.

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

I could go with either 1 or 2.

Itsy Bitsy

Number one I guess. Marriage means nothing to me. I want to be with a person who makes me happy and wants to live the same lifestyle. That's it.

Itsy Bitsy

Those don't seem to be distinctly seperate categories though. I mean what is the difference exactly b/t number 1 and 4?

I got the impression it want like this

1. Great relationship, no marriage

2. Great relationship, plus marriage

3. Poor Relationship, plus marriage

4. Great Relationship, no marriage

???

Natasha

I took #4 to mean relationship over all else as in family, friends, kids, money, etc..

Itsy Bitsy

That makes sense. Except the first three didn't address those other issues, so it's not a fair comparison.

Natasha

I think that was the point. I mean not the fair comparison part but for it to be so extremely different than the others. But I guess only D would know that for sure.  

DDD

I see we have some [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/8.gif"]here from you two.............I will now [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/8.gif"]try to clear up what i ment.  

as I wrote it

[P style="TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="mso-list: Ignore"]1)[SPAN style="FONT: 7pt 'Times New Roman'"]      [/SPAN][/SPAN]Being with a person you love and not married

[P style="TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="mso-list: Ignore"]2)[SPAN style="FONT: 7pt 'Times New Roman'"]      [/SPAN][/SPAN]Getting married to a person you could be with

[P style="TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="mso-list: Ignore"]3)[SPAN style="FONT: 7pt 'Times New Roman'"]      [/SPAN][/SPAN]Marriage comes first, then the relationship

[P style="TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="mso-list: Ignore"]4)[SPAN style="FONT: 7pt 'Times New Roman'"]      [/SPAN][/SPAN]Relationship over all else.

[P style="TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in" class=MsoNormal]

[P style="TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in" class=MsoNormal]

I got the impression it want like this

I took #4 to mean relationship over all else as in family, friends, kids, money, etc..

I think that was the point. I mean not the fair comparison part but for it to be so extremely different than the others. But I guess only D would know that for sure.  

and that is my life right now........................[/DIV]

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

1 & 2... don't need to be married to have a good relationship or a bad one. be with the one you love. but should the one you love,  love somebody else... a divorce will cost you hell to pay..

4 Family comes first even before the relationship... if you have family to put first.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

DDD wrote:
I see we have some here from you two.............I will now try to clear up what i ment.  

as I wrote it

[p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; text-indent: -0.25in;" class="MsoNormal"][span style=""]1)[span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 7pt; lineh-eight: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; -x-system-font: none;"]      [/span][/span]Being with a person you love and not married[/p] [p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; text-indent: -0.25in;" class="MsoNormal"][span style=""]2)[span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 7pt; lineh-eight: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; -x-system-font: none;"]      [/span][/span]Getting married to a person you could be with[/p] [p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; text-indent: -0.25in;" class="MsoNormal"][span style=""]3)[span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 7pt; lineh-eight: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; -x-system-font: none;"]      [/span][/span]Marriage comes first, then the relationship[/p] [p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; text-indent: -0.25in;" class="MsoNormal"][span style=""]4)[span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 7pt; lineh-eight: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; -x-system-font: none;"]      [/span][/span]Relationship over all else.[/p] [p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; text-indent: -0.25in;" class="MsoNormal"] [/p] [p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; text-indent: -0.25in;" class="MsoNormal"] [/p] [div]I got the impression it want like this

[div]I took #4 to mean relationship over all else as in family, friends, kids, money, etc..

and that is my life right now........................[/div][/div]  [div]

Ok now I'M confused. What is your life right now?  #4?
[/div]

Natasha

Orik wrote:
 4 Family comes first even before the relationship... if you have family to put first.

I completely agree and wouldn't have it any other way.

P.C.

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]"4 Family comes first even before the relationship... if you have family to put first.[/span]"

I'm not sure what that means.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

No Cookies Orik

family before dating,before a relationship to some one not blood related...

you mother your father your grand mother your grandfather your aunts and uncles your brothers and sisters.. they come before all else.. before work, before God, before church, before a royal beer-ing, before fishing, before a night out getting laid....

The family comes first! no mater what sacrifice is made for the greater good, you must! put the survival of the family first.

When married your Wife's family Is now your family and they have to be put first above all else the Family comes first.

I can not explain it....I am the first & the last, I have no brothers, no sisters. no mother no father. If I get married my wife's family would be my family. They would be put first.

Natasha

No Cookies Orik wrote:
[FONT size=2]family before dating [/FONT](yes),[FONT size=2]before a relationship[/FONT][FONT size=2] [/FONT](yes)
[FONT size=2]you mother your father your grand mother your grandfather your aunts and uncles your brothers and sisters.. they come before all else[/FONT]..(no.. I'm a mother, no person comes before that.) [FONT size=2]before work [/FONT](yes) [FONT size=2]before God [/FONT](*buzzer* No, nothing comes before God. Not even being a mother for I wouldn't be a mother if not for his intervention) [FONT size=2]before church [/FONT](yes. I don't feel a person has to attend church to be spiritually blessed) [FONT size=2]before a royal beer-ing [/FONT](yes) [FONT size=2]before fishing [/FONT](yes) [FONT size=2]before a night out getting laid [/FONT](yes)

When married your Wife's family Is now your family and they have to be put first above all else the Family comes first.

Agree and vice versa.. the man is now your family as well and he should also be made a priority.

Itsy Bitsy

For me, my lover would be my family and yes they'd come first. Next would come my related family (nephew, niece, dad, sister, brother, mom) <- in that order (yes I absolutely have favorites). Then would come extended family and friends. I'm an athiest, so I get to take god and church out of the equation. I'm also not a mother, so that's not in the equation either... though I agree that your children should be put first. Of course all of these people would come before work/ career, fun/ hobbies, etc.