The Time to go thread

Started by DDD, May 17 10 04:37

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

well we have a good morning so I just thought we needed a see you later thread

Have a great night ...............Bye
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Bye people. Have a wonderful rest of the day.  

Orik

you to nat have a good day now  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Well time to go home had enough of this day at work.....................Hope you all have a safe night

Orik

well at least you should be having a nice commute in the sunshine home.. sure beats all that rain earlier

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Once again time to go home but have to come back later..........ffs...................

Be safe you all !!!!!

Natasha

As the thread says...

Time to go.

Enjoy your day everyone... bye

Orik

Natasha

I'm back.. temporarily  =(

Sportsdude

I guess I'll be Sam Malone tonight.

*turns off the lights*

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Natasha

Gotta go.

Everyone have a wonderful day.

DDD

Well got to go too..........was a good day so far.............

Natasha

Orik

Walks to the light switch.... turns the lights out  Sets the alarm, closes the door and locks it behind him....

Can be heard mumbling, After a while crocodile... Sleep thee well, till the sunrises once again sweet dreams be upon thee.

Natasha

From your fingertips to heavens ears. No wonder I slept well and was blessed with a wonderful dream. Thank you Orik.

Gotta go DSers  =)

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day. Play nice and be safe.. hugs to you all!

|