The Time to go thread

Started by DDD, May 17 10 04:37

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

Bye for now ladies, gentlemen and guests. Enjoy the rest of your day.

DDD

Well time (soon) to hit the road I wish all a good night and a sound sleep............Tasah hope all is well for you today/night
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

^ thanks babe. All is well just busier than normal.

Everyone have a wonderful rest of the day.

Orik

It is that time once more. The time has arrived to bid you all fare well or as some may say to bid you all good bye for some others it is good night and for me it is just one more night and a time to bid you all adieu.

It is time for some shuteye per chance to dream of heavens delights once more. To go forth with out fear and with out sorrow, to walk the road alone, in to the cold dark night once more...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Well time to go...............CABIN !!!!

Hope everyone has had a great day..........enjoy the weekend

Natasha

Later Gators. Be good and play nice  :)

DDD

Well wish you all would drop in

Time to go Bye

DDD

Once again time to go ....... I wish you all a safe night

Orik

Peace be with you...  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

And also with you.

Be safe and have fun.

DDD

Well time to go......

Hope everyone has a great weekend

Gopher

Same goes for me - it looks as though everyone has started it already.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Morning!

Did roofing wiht my brother yesterday. We were only taking down his solar pool heaters in preparation, when we decided it was warm enough and started ripping stuff off the roof. Got 3/4 of the roof stripped and covered half the roof with tarpaper.. now have to wait for the rain to finish before continuing.

Thats my weekend in a nutshell
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

DDD

Well time to go ...................... I hope all is good for everyone tonight or day depending where you are

Orik

See You D do not let the Door hit you in the fundamental thought process as you leave =)  

|