The Time to go thread

Started by DDD, May 17 10 04:37

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Little Fish

Happy early Canada Day every one who is Canadian... Soon enough it will be a happy Independence Day for our American brethren...

No wonder every one is away they are all getting ready to party =D

Natasha

Little Fish wrote:
No wonder every one is away they are all getting ready to party =D

Have fun and be careful everyone.

Orik

I would be if I was doing anything but I am taking the day off to relax and rest easy.  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Russ

Well, I think its about time for me to get back at it again.

Have a good weekend everyone. Hope you all had a good canada day
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Little Fish

I slept through it then I slept some more. I think it is Saturday now but I might be wrong it could be Sunday too =P In case you didn't notice I am joking about not knowing what day it is. I am well aware that today is Saturday.

Sometimes I am strong and enrgetic other times I am tired and bone weary the part I dislike most of being Ill is the part of being tired or easily worn out... This is my life. On the day's I have energy I like to get out and do as much as I can IE. Go shopping, Pay the bills.

On my enegetic days I tend to do most of my important things like get to job interviews  but it is hard to make a date for a job interview never know how I will feel one minute to the next. So I tend to go out to companys worth applying for. Just because they do not have a job advertisment out, doesn't mean they are not looking for employee's

Another thing is many jobs just post reply to such and such box. I hate doing those never knowing exactly who or what company is being represented To easy for Groomers to procure confidential information on persons. Next thing you know you are a victim of identity theft.  

Not much to do but rest. i hope I have lots of energy Sunday i would like to go do some grocery shopping and stop by the big and tall see if they have any shorts on sale.

Gopher

Too much that also cost me too much.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Cost to much gopher ? what cost you to much ?

It is nearly time to out the lights and crawl in to bed...

Soon it will be our American brethrens independence day, How I wish I was down in the USA over on Whidbey Island to celebrate, all you can eat buffets and fireworks. Mighty Mite's Firecrackers, snappers, little poppers and whizzbangs. Bottle rockets and Exploding dragons..  Ah to be a young teen down in oak harbour once more...

I miss that cotton candy, the travelling fairs and the accompanying token arcades, penny games and the quarter fall, Beer bottle smash, tilt a whirl.. candy apples, how I miss being down in Oak harbour during independence day... Camping the weekend through at Deception Pass.  Watching flight manouvers and the fly bye's of F-18's and other air craft I could not identify passing over head on the way to the Whidbey island navel air base.

Happy 4 of July Tehborken and all other American posters.  May your independence day be a peaceful one fillied with robust pleasure, ice cold beer, good eats and awesome fireworks.. and good friends to acompany you..
peace I'm out for the night

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Be good people. Enjoy your day.

Gopher

I'll try, Natasha, but can't speak for anyone else.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Time to go have a great night
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

Now that sounds like a decent plan =D, I could stand some more sleep myself as usual.

Natasha

Well I'm gone for the day. Sorry I missed everyone  =(  

Many smiles, much love and good health to you all.

DDD .

Just dropped back to say good bye hope you all have a great night

[img id=karmaImage border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif" width=68 height=72 ="captured();"]

Natasha

^ you too, Love.

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone.

Orik

Lol such a early hour to be awake. mind you such a early hour to go to bed. :) peace have a great rest of the day or night everyone as the situation requires apply as needed.

|