The Time to go thread

Started by DDD, May 17 10 04:37

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

So Natasha leaves and itsy shows up    [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/8.gif"]  naw can't be    ;)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

DDD

OK time to go have to hit metrotown ....ugggggg

Have a great night everybody and play safe!

Natasha

I'm gone for now..

Everyone have a wonderful, fun, safe rest of the day and week.

Big hugs to you all.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 I'm gone for now..

Everyone have a wonderful, fun, safe rest of the day and week.

Big hugs to you all.[/DIV]
 Same to you

Bye till next week

Orik

It is about that time again, the time one should go to bed and at least try to sleep. I guess I should go now, the trouble is I just don't feel the slightest bit sleepy.  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Buddy, I sure do feel very sleepy.

Night all. May angels kiss your dreams.

sleepy Orik

Thank you Natasha, may the arms of the angels rock you to sleep and  may your dreams be the freedom and flight like a eagle.

DDD

Well time to go ........ hope you feel better Tasha............

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]Stay good if you can and don't get caught if you can't

Orik

Lol and if you need help being naughty natasha give me a call :)

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ak[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]sne[/td][td]y[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="7745486bf0b4fc58ccd1e34c4d429550" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Well that time again.............will be so glad when I get time off soon............

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"]Be good, Be Happy and above [?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /][st1:PersonName w:st="on"]al[/st1:PersonName]l don't get caught![SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"]  [/SPAN]And good night......    [FONT face="Comic Sans MS"][FONT size=7];)[?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p][/o:p][/FONT][/FONT][/SPAN]

Natasha

Orik wrote:
Lol and if you need help being naughty natasha give me a call :)

[TABLE border=1 bgColor=#ffffdd] [TBODY] [TR] [TD colSpan=2 align=middle][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD]
[/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ak[/TD] [TD]
[/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]sne[/TD] [TD]y[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT value=7745486bf0b4fc58ccd1e34c4d429550 type=hidden name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

aaaahahaha... you rotten ass little thing!

Well time to go try my new meds. Lets hope I don't have a bad reaction to it *fingers crossed*

Have a wonderful rest of the day everyone and thank you for the get well wishes D.

DDD

Well its that time agian.......hope your new meds worked Tasha

Bye all at DS

[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Word_Other/9.gif"]  

Orik

Gotta go. Catch you all on the flip...

DDD

Time to fly...............Hope you all had a great day .. Tasha hope your new meds worked

|