The Time to go thread

Started by DDD, May 17 10 04:37

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

Have a great weekend you all.........BYE
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 Bye people.[/DIV]
 Well missed you again hope you had a good weekend.

Bye DS has been slow here today and thanks for the e mail.....just goes to show you I was right.

Itsy Bitsy

Seriously? Natasha has an issue with Irish now?

Sad Fish

Sighs can we just finish the fighting please...
 =(

DDD

Itsy Bitsy wrote:
 Seriously? Natasha has an issue with Irish now?[/DIV]
 No and if that is what you got from it I am sorry as i did not mean for that to happen. I was just saying goodbye and thanking a different person and at no time did i say that she had a problem with irish as she does not to mt knowlage and has never said anything bad about him to me.

So do not say things that i have not said please. I have told you that subject is closed for me so stop trying to cause shit.

Itsy Bitsy

I didn't say you said it and I'm not the one here who "causes shit". In the other thread you said you got that pedo stuff in an e-mail or pm or something. When you thanked Natasha for the e-mail and said it proves you were right I assumed it meant that Natasha was the one eho sent you the pedo stuff. I was confused because I thought Natasha was neutral. I'm sorry Natasha for making that assumption, I should have known you wouldn't be a part of that.

DDD

Go back to datw where they like this. I am not intreasted it. As the thread says time to go    

Itsy Bitsy

I didn't do anything and I like it here. I can't believe you actually want me to leave because of one disagreement. Why does it have to be like that? What exactly have I done that is so unforgivable? Please explain it to me.

DDD

Itsy Bitsy wrote:
 I didn't do anything and I like it here. I can't believe you actually want me to leave because of one disagreement. Why does it have to be like that? What exactly have I done that is so unforgivable? Please explain it to me.[/DIV]
 No I do not want you to leave just the BS. So IF we both stop going on about it then its over.....please  

Gopher

Time for this particular topic to go, I think
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Itsy Bitsy

Sounds like a deal.

What's with the flying pig?

DDD

Itsy Bitsy wrote:
 Sounds like a deal.

What's with the flying pig?[/DIV]
 If you click on it.....it will give you karma points

DDD

Well time to get going hope everybody has a great night

[img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif" width=68 height=72] Bye Kathy

Natasha

Well playtime is over for me. Not sure when I'll be back on but I hope everyones days and health are blessed with goodness.

Bye everyone  =)

|