The Time to go thread

Started by DDD, May 17 10 04:37

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 Well time to go ...................... I hope all is good for everyone tonight or day depending where you are[/DIV]
 Well but busy on my end. Once again, I've seen to have missed the traffic around here. I hope you all enjoyed your day and are blessed with a better healthy and well rested evening.

Orik

Well time to go do things elsewhere this my good bye for now post...

See you all later..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]Happy Thanks Giving [?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /][st1:country-region w:st="on"][st1:place w:st="on"]Canada[/st1:place][/st1:country-region]!!!

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p] [/o:p]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]To [st1:PersonName w:st="on"]al[/st1:PersonName]l the Canadians here have a great feast and to the Americans well yours is next.

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][o:p] [/o:p]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]Time to go, be safe, be good and get laid ;)

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

G'night people.  Enjoy your holiday  :)

Orik

Thanks Natasha, for what it is worth the Holiday was fair.. I only got depressed a little bit and am felling a little better now.

Bye for now.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

DDD

Well time for me to go........................Hope all is well for u all

Natasha

^ As well as one can expect under the circumstances.

I'm out for now people... bye.

DDD

OK time to go hope things get better Natasha

DDD

That time again Bye

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 OK time to go hope things get better Natasha[/DIV]
 It's all about the same. Maybe some minor improvements here and there but still have lots to look into. I'll let you know how it all goes.

Later people  =)

DDD

Please do ..........Good night all    [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Word_Greetings/6.gif"]

DDD

Time to go have a great night DS land

|