So how about them Canucks?

Started by NSgirl, May 07 10 04:32

Previous topic - Next topic

NSgirl

fingers crossed...they will win tonight ,they will win tonight.

Come on everyone say it together now! LOL

Actualy I have to tape the game tonight,we are going out.I hope they don't screw up again!

NSgirl

I heard the score and now I am not even going to bother watching the game.

That just sucks!

whats the chance of us winning the next 3? I guess its possible they did it!

Orik

I was bagged not much sleep to much stress and I fell asleep I did not wake till the game was long over.. I am astounded by the trouncing that was given but dear Christ they played like they spent the previous day smoking pot and guzzling beers and fornicating every randy teenager of age for miles around...

what the blood hell are they doing.. besides proving they are not worth pissing on, if they are on fire. once again they prove they are worthy of the name given to them way back when of the Vancouver f*ck ups..

My faith in the Canucks has been in the toilet since game 7 against the new-york rangers.. but this is shameful, purely shameful, if they are wise they will not show there heads in public watering holes again until they win lord Stanley's cup.. either that or they should just shoot themselves.. faghh and if you see them in the bars boo them spit on them and ask them to leave the bar til they get there game play back under control. if they came to the bar I am working I would demand they leave and refuse to serve them.. and if I was there bar tender they would find a big green hawker floating on top of there beer...

Can you tell I am a wee bit angry.. bah

shit then. shit now... bloody useless screw ups..

Come on you losers prove me wrong get out there and win some God Damned games..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Going to game 6.......we better win
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

escaped goat

Just makes for 2 more chances to f*ck it up... why else are they called the Vancouver f*ck ups. they blew it in the second round last year.. they will probably blow it again... but I bloody well want them to win...  

DDD

Well lets see went to the game left about 1/2 way into the 3rd........FFS....................
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

This is why Vancouver Canucks fans rarely smile.. The Canucks once again blow it... Worthy of the Name The Vancouver f*ck Ups... I can say if they show up in any bar I am working it will a complete denial of entrance to it.. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Them where ever you see them... I hope they do not hold there heads up in public for a long time to come... Losers then losers now...

For Sale Vancouver Canucks hockey Card & memorabilia Collection, cards,T-shirts, sweaters, programs, towels, & 2 jerseys... 1979 to 2010... best offer takes it all

If not sold by June 1 it will be stuffed and made in to a effigy of Canuck goalie Roberto Luongo then it will be burned at the English Bay Bonfire...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.