is dV server down?

Started by DV er, May 05 10 10:04

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

P.C. wrote:
?  
     well i am the one being stuffed in them
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

P.C.

lol  Sorry.  I seldom bother to read too far back once a thread reduces to nonsense.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

DDD

P.C. wrote:
lol  Sorry.  I seldom bother to read too far back once a thread reduces to nonsense.   [img border=0 src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif"]  
     nonsense no way this is about DV no nonsense there........  

[DIV style="WIDTH: 100%; auto: "][img border=0 alt="" src="http://www.zhippo.com/colorboxtattoohosted/images/gallery/catinblu.jpg" width=65 height=65]
lol, PC you little blue vixen!
[/DIV]Just looking at the last page here....................where did they all go?

P.C.

Neener

Orik wrote:
Do you mean maybe that the site is in a state of receivership, possibly formed to prevent bankruptcy and to allow for the administration of alloted resources to pay off creditors ?
Could be a number of things like that. Your statement sounds a lot better than mine though lol
I just hope nothing serious is wrong with anybody but I guess Ill quit speculating.

DDD

P.C. wrote:
They who ?  
     Well you look back and they are all the peeps that use to post here all the time

P.C.

OIC.

Busy lives.  They've all moved on.    

DDD

P.C. wrote:
OIC.

Busy lives.  They've all moved on.  [img border=0 src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Sad/11.gif"]  
     That is what i miss the most about the old DV site all the regs

Sure can tell it is still down........crap trolling happening here

Bankrupcy?

What are you people smoking?  Do you know what it costs to run a website?  Like next to nothing.  It isn't some big expense.    

P.C.

What has the cost got to do with anything ?  

TehBorken

Bankrupcy? wrote:
What are you people smoking?  Do you know what it costs to run a website?  

You obviously don't. If it costs so little, maybe you'd be willing to foot the costs for the dedicated server that this site is on? Hmmm?

Didn't think so. People like you are used to getting everything for free, letting other people do the actual "work" part.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Marty

Actually, it's what I know best.  I am in the industry.  I personally don't pay for hosting (company perk) but I know the going rates for dedicated servers aren't bank breaking.

TehBorken

Marty wrote:
Actually, it's what I know best.  I am in the industry.  I personally don't pay for hosting (company perk) but I know the going rates for dedicated servers aren't bank breaking.

Cool, so then you won't mind ponying up the ~$1620 dollars that it costs to rent this server from Constellate each year? Let me know, PayPal would be fine unless you'd prefer to send a check or money order.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Marty

I pay more for my home internet connection a year than that.

If you are paying that much for a dedicated server, you might want to consider changing hosting providers.  You are paying too much.    

P.C.

[div style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]I pay more for my home internet connection a year than that.
[/div] [span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]If you are paying that much for a dedicated server, you might want to consider changing hosting providers.  You are paying too much.[/span]

If you're paying that much for home internet a year, you might want to consider a change too. You are paying too much too.  I pay around that much for internet, cable and phone.

|