is dV server down?

Started by DV er, May 05 10 10:04

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]I see you are bored....what's the matter no Gordy to play with .......go find your play child RDL on youtube

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]Still only getting it up for the boys in your life still

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"][SPAN]E[/SPAN][/B]xtreme

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"][SPAN]E[/SPAN][/B]rectile

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"][SPAN]D[/SPAN][/B]ysfunction

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal] [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Boo

DDD wrote:
Then go back there or better yet DATW it needs all the posters it can get........SMP is talking to itself[/DIV]
 SMP is a joke.

Sarah belly poo

I just heard on memebee that dv is in administration! That means its not comming back, right?

P.C.

No idea Sarah.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Um..

DV is in administration?  WTF does that even mean?  Makes no sense.

Neener

Could be a legal term of whom owns it or gets the name DV.
I hope no one died  

Sarah belly poo

Maybe it means the administrators are in a meeting, i think vin might sell up! The site get most of its money from adverts and hasnt been much lately and they even banned googlebot

Neener

I don't see why it would be down except for a crash, or legal issues, rights, a dispute, or something like that.

Imagination Station

You people have some wild imaginations!  

Things needed to be fixed after the crash - that was evident in all the things the mods would end up posting about.  Why couldn't it just be upgrading as stated in the message on the board the other day?  Huh? Huh?

Gossiping is so unbecoming.

Neener

People don't know they are going to speculate, me I haven't a clue why it's down.  

Orik

Do you mean maybe that the site is in a state of receivership, possibly formed to prevent bankruptcy and to allow for the administration of alloted resources to pay off creditors ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

wyk

Is that the narsty EED that went around threatening to disembowel people on the old Discover Vancouver forum?  Ya know, the bloke from Croatia or whatever place?  

That'd be brill if DV was in bankrupty court.  

EED wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

i am presently trying to decide if i should toss your body into one dumpster or distribute it across many in green garbage bags

garbage bags would be a more expensive way to go

[FONT size=1].[/FONT]

P.C.

For shame. That wouldn't be very green using all those plastic bags.  [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif"]

DDD

P.C. wrote:
 For shame. That wouldn't be very green using all those plastic bags.  [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif"][/DIV]
 um thanks
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

P.C.

|