is dV server down?

Started by DV er, May 05 10 10:04

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Blue Neener Frost

STFU wrote:
How about that Blue Frost....yeah....Blue Frost...  

No you can not be called Blue Frost, but thanks for the admiration little Eddy . Your not to bad of a troll I guess.

Coots

Obviously they have an admin if he took the site down for maintenance

STFU

If it was an admin with his or her shit together it would not have been down this long...Vin is not running the show there  

Coot

STFU wrote:
If it was an admin with his or her shit together it would not have been down this long...Vin is not running the show there  
   Yeah, yer right.  Your mom is running the show.  

STFU

Bite me asswipe!  

DDD

[img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif" width=68 height=72]  Kathy shits on DV
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

P.C.

Maybe we need to potty train her.

look at this cute little piggy diaper.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

DDD

Who gives a f*ck about that shit hole..............go away
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Banned?

Let me guess ... you were banned from there for being an idiot?

Smelly

The dv mods should never have disabled guest posting because this made people  suspicious about whos who! eg. is more tea vicar really truebritgrit, or qwerty really vivek gollikeri, or skippy really durry etc. When guests were allowed to post people  took name spoofing with a pinch of salt  as no big deal

Natasha

P.C. wrote:
Maybe we need to potty train her.

look at this cute little piggy diaper.

That's totally cute. Too bad I don't have a baby to put that on. I do have a puppy though ;)

Smelly

DV is still down and not even a courtesy page telling us whats happening! Maybe its down for good? They cant have been making much money

Natasha

Smelly wrote:
DV is still down and not even a courtesy page telling us whats happening! Maybe its down for good? They cant have been making much money
   I doubt it would go down for good without a heads up to it's posters (at least by email).

Natasha

How lovely for you. Good luck finding a special someone who meets your requirements.

Captain Thighgrinder

Smelly wrote:
I'm gay and I happen to just absolutely love huge cocks.

Hi sailor:)))

|