is dV server down?

Started by DV er, May 05 10 10:04

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

and most with the same for you ^^^^^^^^^^^
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

GAMBINO

ENGLISH DO YOU SPEAK IT f*ckWIT???????

SERIOUSLY YOU NEED TO SMARTEN THE f*ck UP DDD.

DDD

GAMBINO wrote:
 ENGLISH DO YOU SPEAK IT f*ckWIT???????

SERIOUSLY YOU NEED TO SMARTEN THE f*ck UP DDD.[/DIV]
 And you need to stay away from little kids  

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Insomniac Orik wrote:

Oh jebus look I did it again paragraphs when probably simple would of done it. Sry Natasha...

LOL.. It's ok. I had enough time to skim  =)

DDD

He is not a troll as a troll is better than it

Smelly

Guess what its down again  ;D guess the mods couldnt cope with the spammers and fried their consoles ;D so expect an invasion of bored  trolls  :o

Coots

It's down for maintainence while they upgrade some features that weren't re-enabled when the forum was restored back to default settings.  I am sure it will be back up shortly.

Natasha

Wasn't it down for maintenance the last time too? It took a while to come back then.

Blue Neener

I think it has Down Syndrome along with some of the trolling posters.
Ummm maybe I'm insulting Down syndrome people by comparison.

Natasha

Perhaps. A couple of my patients have down syndrome and I find them to be quite delightful and rather intelligent. The only times I find trolls none delightful and pathetic is when they post pictures and/or talk about anything vulgar in a very extremely graphic manner.  

Blue Neener

Yeah I apologize, I cant think of anything deserving the comparison thinking about it.    

STFU

How about that Blue Frost....yeah....Blue Frost...  

MDMA

DV is rubbish. Periodically down for no apparent reason, they didn't even try to tune it up months after last crash in May which allowed name spoofing and duplicate accounts, lazy lame administrators - not only allowed complete crash in May, but also managed to lose all backups. Who carries out business like this?

STFU

They are a ship with no captain...either Vin has sold the forum or is on an extended leave of absence due to a mental break down. The lack of an Admin is glaringly obvious.  

|