is dV server down?

Started by DV er, May 05 10 10:04

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DV er

Thw DV site seems to take a long time loading then it says cant connect?

Orik

Try this web site [a href="http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/"]down for everyone or just me.
[/a]
according to the DFOE site it is down for every one and not just you.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Brilliant link, Orik.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Thanks Gopher it has been posted before I just happen to have it bookmarked on my favorites list. I forget who originally posted the link.. but kudos to whoever that did.  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

well bless you for that...

Neeener

Still down :'(  I think I'm having withdraws  

Orik

Lol let it stay down and good riddance..

DDD

Orik wrote:
Lol let it stay down and good riddance..

I agree
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

TehBorken

I have no personal stake in or feelings about DV, but I noticed the whole site still appears to be down. I wonder if they decided to close up shop, or....?

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]Well I think the Gestapo mods there all got lined up

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Word_Negative/10.gif"]

This gave him command of the largest police force in Germany. Soon afterward, Göring detached the political and intelligence departments from the police and filled their ranks with Nazis. On 26 April 1933 Göring merged the two units as the Gestapo
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Ignorance

I heard a rumor that a car accident occurred earlier last week which involved the owner of DV and some other DV Staff traveling in the car, they were killed in the MVA they apparently died on impact... but rumors are rumors, I never know what to believe these days..

P.C.

Being in a car accident would bring the site down ?

I don't want any part of spreading rumors.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Neeener

Still down
I commented on a forum earlier today about Vin and hopeful he is OK, even if DV is no more I still wish it.
I'm sure it will be back up sometime but a lot of people will go elsewhere I guess.
 Me, I'm playing Nomad    

|