yorkcountykid

Started by DDD, Apr 27 10 05:10

Previous topic - Next topic

DDD

yck welcome to DS...................great place to chat        [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/9.gif"]

Good posters here just need more people to drop in and stick around
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

*knocks on door*

yck are you there?

Gopher

Probably gone out.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

To the store   [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/8.gif"] ?    

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

NSgirl

Hi guys,is YCK posting here now too?

I'm hardly posting anywhere these days, I'm just too busy with work.

Kind of sucks but is kind of good too in a way.It forcing me to break my forum addiction.!

Anyway I am not going to stay and chat.I want to get out in this gorgeous sunshine we are having today. Much nicer then that shit hail storm we got yesterday.

Have a great day. hugs and kisses triple d xox

DDD

NSgirl wrote:
 Hi guys,is YCK posting here now too?

I'm hardly posting anywhere these days, I'm just too busy with work.

Kind of sucks but is kind of good too in a way.It forcing me to break my forum addiction.!

Anyway I am not going to stay and chat.I want to get out in this gorgeous sunshine we are having today. Much nicer then that shit hail storm we got yesterday.

Have a great day. hugs and kisses triple d xox[/DIV]
 Hi........ NS   It turned into a real nice day out there allright..........wish I could have gone out for a walk in it....

I see you let out those damn cows again......................got into my speci[?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /][st1:PersonName w:st="on"]al[/st1:PersonName] area of the farm...........go get me dinner on woman... :)

NSgirl

Ya your dinners on now.I cooked up your stupid dog,because you forgot to walk her and she shit on my carpet again. Now you will just have to play with the goat from now on!

So go wash up your late for dinner.    

DDD

I don't like that damn goat of yours........woman

as for cooking my dog...........you burt it.........I am out of here off to the old water hole be ready for me woman when i get back as me is in the mood............you go pretty yourself up.....

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
Liquor?
lol.. probably. You know what they say,  Liquor up front. Poker in the rear.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
Gopher wrote:
 Liquor?[/DIV]
lol.. probably. You know what they say,  Liquor up front. Poker in the rear.

LOL that so old...................but still gets a LOL from me

Natasha

I see that saying everywhere.. t-shirts, bumper stickers. Makes me smile everytime  =)

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 I see that saying everywhere.. t-shirts, bumper stickers. Makes me smile everytime  =)

[/DIV]
 makes me want to    [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Teasing/13.gif"]             [FONT color=#ffffff]   you[/FONT]