What where your first few jobs in life. personal history.

Started by Orik, Apr 22 10 07:51

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

kathy wrote:
Just reporting the truth as it was told to me... I had no reason to doubt it. Just checking up on you....

More like "just stalking me" in the hopes of finding out something about the guy that dumped you and then went on to have a wonderful life, lol.

Since you're so interested, he and his wife are doing fine. He and I never mention your name, talk about you, or discuss you. None of us really give a shit what you're doing or where you're doing it. We all moved on, but not you.

So, whatever happened to that incredibly great life you droned on and on about? Must not be so wonderful after all, huh?

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

kathy wrote:
It's too much fun, since I am a night owl, and have time on my hands, to poke a chauvinist, latent axe murderer like tehborken.

Stop being such a troll. Maybe it's time I emailed Bill and clued him in to this message board, eh? I bet he'd be surprised to find out what his misandrist, non-latent cheating wife was up to.

Oh, and I almost forgot- you must be mighty proud of BP's safety record now, right?  OSHA statistics show BP ran up 760 "egregious, willful" safety violations, while Sunoco and Conoco-Phillips each had eight, Citgo had two and Exxon had one comparable citation. But you wouldn't know nuthin' about that, would you? I mean, it's not like YOU were involved in any safety-related shit, right? Right?

By the way- how's that BP stock doing? I hear it's down 40% or so. Tragic.

DDD

Is she hot..........do you have pics of kathy           [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/4.gif"]
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

TehBorken

DDD wrote:
Is she hot..........do you have pics of kathy  

Lol, "hot" is never a word that will be used in the same sentence as "Kathy". Trust me. "Sturdy", and "robust" come to mind, but not 'hot'. Noooooooo.

DDD

so the hot or not scale

1 not     10 hot

she is a 3  

TehBorken

DDD wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]so the hoy or not scale
[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]she is a 3[/div]
If you squint and the lighting is indirect.

Natasha

TehBorken wrote:
DDD wrote:
 [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Is she hot..........do you have pics of kathy  [/SPAN]

Lol, "hot" is never a word that will be used in the same sentence as "Kathy". Trust me. "Sturdy", and "robust" come to mind, but not 'hot'. Noooooooo.
[/DIV]

[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif"]  omg, I laughed so hard I cried. But in all fairness some men (and women) like that type of woman.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
TehBorken wrote:
DDD wrote:
 [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Is she hot..........do you have pics of kathy  [/SPAN]

[/DIV]

[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif"]  omg, I laughed so hard I cried. But in all fairness some men (and women) like that type of woman.[/DIV]
     Yuppers so she can look after the pigs and cows   [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif"]

Orik

Kathy shall be the name of the flying pig, now and forevermore to be...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

kathy

Wow, welcome to sexist pig-land. You describing my body in a derogatory way to someone, with that pus-gutted lard belly you had last time I saw you? How ironic.

Stop threatening me regarding my husband--why do you and Jack resort to such cowardly tactics? Stand up on your hind legs and fight like a man! I was just bored one night and was cruising the Net and decided to poke you a bit to keep you honest: You were fired from Microsoft for drunken, sexist emails, according to Jack! I remember him tellling me this explicitly! Apparently I hit a soft spot.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I didn't lose a bunch of money with this BP oil catastrophe. I sold my stock in the company last year and retired in April a millionaire, thanks to them, remember? My life is great--I just got back from a stellar time at the 5-star Wynn hotel in Las Vegas...90 degrees, great food and swimming pools... I wish I was still there since the weather here sucks right now...

I am sick about this BP Gulf gusher/ environmental nightmare, and as a matter of fact, with my degree in Environmental Health from WWU, I voluntarily participated in highly technical monitoring of conditions when my fellow workers would take units down for turnarounds every year, as well as being on the Oil Spill Response Team for the refinery, that affected the surrounding community. So yes, I wasn't in it just for the money and actively participated in making the refinery and the area safer. You're wrong again.

Would you prefer that I had burned to death as 7 refinery operators did in Anacortes about a month before I retired? I lived around that danger every day. April was a rough month for energy industry workers: 29 at Massey Coal, 11 at the BP rig, 7 in Anacortes. Think about that next time you fuel up your car.

And quit being such a jerk. If I didn't have facts on my side, you wouldn't have let this get so far under your very thin skin.

Theorist

For such a happy lady Kathy you paint a picture of misery. With every swipe you take, it shows the bitterness you are hiding, it is barely beneath your thin skin. You try hard to make it look like you are ever so happy and rich in wealth. I see a woman screaming in anger and with a very poor heart. Perhaps in the future you may wish not to try and sell the image so much, not if you wish for others to believe the lie.

Mind this is just my 2 cents. it is not like I hold a degree in psychology, I only minored in it, however what has been said on this forum really seems to be eating you up. It is bothering you so much that you find a need to explain your words and your actions. If none of this bothered you per-say, you would not have even replied. Since you did not carry along and since you did reply, it shows you are hurt injured and still living in bitterness. Might I even say maybe even remorse.

The best thing you could of done would of  been to have carried on and ignored it all because that would show that all of this really was not bothering you and it would thus have been beneath you.

My interests are still in Criminology, Abnormal Psychology and of more interest these days is Sociology. Though I should take some English course's so I can write more of what I see.

TehBorken

kathy wrote:
Wow, welcome to sexist pig-land. You describing my body in a derogatory way to someone, with that pus-gutted lard belly you had last time I saw you? How ironic.

Lol, I can't help it if my description of you was accurate. You started this by calling me a "latent axe murderer", and now you're whining about anyone daring to slap you back? f*ck you, you're just as much a hypocritical bitch as you ever were. Wah, wah, wah. Poor little downtrodden you.

Stop threatening me regarding my husband--why do you and Jack resort to such cowardly tactics?

It's not a threat. I'll email him and/or call him and tell him what his darling wife has been doing for the last ten years if you keep coming here acting like a shit and making trouble. Count on it.

I was just bored one night and was cruising the Net and decided to poke you a bit to keep you honest

Go be bored somewhere else, Nancy. Since you have such a wonderful life (like you keep telling me over and over and over and over and over in your drunken emails), go spread your wonderfulness some place else. You aren't welcome here.

[/div][div style="font-style: italic;"]My life is great--I just got back from a stellar time at the 5-star Wynn hotel in Las Vegas...90 degrees, great food and swimming pools... I wish I was still there since the weather here sucks right now...

Whatever. Go away and amuse yourself elsewhere. If you don't, you'll regret it.

[/div]   [div]Would you prefer that I had burned to death as 7 refinery operators did in Anacortes about a month before I retired?

Hmmm, let me get back to you on that.

[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]If I didn't have facts on my side, you wouldn't have let this get so far under your very thin skin.

No, I'm just sick of your obsessing over Jack and his life. Piss off and get your own life. He dumped you because you were a lying, deceptive bitch and you can't let go. It's been 3 years or more and you're still emailing him and me, desperately trying to get someone to pay attention to you. We don't care what you're doing, so f*ck off. You're always trying to pry information out of me while simultaneously telling me that you don't care- IT'S LAUGHABLE HOW PATHETICALLY TRANSPARENT YOU ARE.

You deceived Jack for years until he finally dumped you, and then he went and got married to a lovely lady half your age, size, and weight. I introduced him to his wife, and that just burns you up like the jealous bitch you are. You went so far as to call his wife a "child bride" because you're sooooooo jealous. Newsflash: she's not a child, she's 26. Tell me, Nancy, did you consider yourself a child at 26? Hmmm? The fact is that she's cute and sweet and we all like her. It's not her fault that she's younger than you, but you make it sound like a flaw.

Yes, how dare Jack marry someone younger, prettier, and nicer than you! The nerve of him!

"Theorist" is right- you sound desperately unhappy no matter how hard you deny it. Just look at yourself, lurking here, hoovering up every little tidbit hoping for some nugget of information or attention. F*cking pathetic is what it is. Go get a life and stop soiling this forum. If you keep making trouble here I promise you that you won't like what happens next.

kathy

Whoever you are, I worked in an oil refinery in a very technical, macho man's world for 25 years, and am not going to tolerate being beaten down by sexist slurs and lies about me or my career. I learned to fight back many years ago and will fight back with facts and fire. I am proud of my career. I kept people safe and made money for my company.

I retired at the top of my pay grade and with kudos from management for an event that I helped manage in December that kept the refinery from totally crashing. You have no idea what it's like to work in that environment, so STFU.

Now, I can ignore semi-literate posts from idiots like you, in the future. Learn how to spell.  

TehBorken

I'm thinking it's almost time to take a vote on banning "Kathy", as all she wants to do is make trouble and whine about how mean everyone is to her. (She's always been like this- she starts trouble, then cries about how unfair it is when anyone dares to call her on her bullshit. Oooh, the mean mean people in the forum are abusing me, oh boo hoo hoo.)

"Theorist" called you dead to rights. Now go on, keep posting your drunken bullshit. Maybe I'll have Bill come read this thread and see what he makes of it.

Theorist

kathy wrote:
Whoever you are, I worked in an oil refinery in a very technical, macho man's world for 25 years, therefore I am not going to tolerate being beaten down by sexist slurs and lies about me or my career. I learned to fight back many years ago and will fight back with facts and fire. I am proud of my career. I kept people safe and made money for my company.

Now, I can ignore, semi-literate posts from idiots like you, in the future. Learn how to spell.

My spelling is fine, it is my punctuation that may require a little work. Before you call someone else, "semi-literate" Miss Kathy, you may, wish to review your own sentence and paragraph structuring.

Try not to use a comma before you use the word "and" in a sentence, this makes you appear uneducated. I replaced the "and" with therefore and added a I to the sentence structure which you forgot. I do call into question you calling me semi-literate when you, yourself can not maintain the correct structuring or spelling of the engish language.

Now for these semi-literate posts and my apparent poor spelling. Miss, please point out my spelling errors. English may not be my strong point. Yet it appears I have a better grasp for the usage of it, than you yourself. For future reference you may wish to note, "telling" is spelled with 2 l's and not 3.

I may make the occasional typo but my spelling seems to be of fine degree. I might even say my spelling is impeccable but I shall not, for that makes me sound very pompous. The only semi-literate postings, I see Miss Kathy, is within your own intoxicated and poorly structured paragraphs of inane rambling.

The continuous usage within your posts over how outstanding your life is are nothing more than attempts to justify to your ownself that you are happy. When it is clear for anyone with a bit of a education to see, that you are actually very unhappy, you seem to be unhealthily fixated on someone else.

I question why you can not let go of the past. It would be much better for you, if you could. If you are of need and live in Seattle, I can recommend a psychologist to see, for help on your issues. She can help you move forward and come to accept what has happened in your life

Ms. Johnston will help you find happiness once more, that is if you are willing to go see her. The myriad of self esteem issues you prescient (present) are astounding. Ms. Johnston will be easy to deal with, she does specialize in self-esteem issues of which you seem to have in abundance. If you are not willing to see her, I can recommend a couple of others.

Once she helps you move past them, you will find you are able to move forward and be happier for it. She is very good in her field, I strongly recommend you seek her out or someone like her, you need some help and the sooner, the better.

All of the things you state Miss Kathy only enforces my belief in that, I was correct in my prior dissertation and diagnosis on how terrible your life is. Miss Kathy, please feel free to come back to us, when you have had time to sober up.

I for one find your drivel rather mundane and the postings rather inane, they theoretically may hold some nuance of entertainment and yet I find they are like hot air, hard to hold and a waste of time in trying to grasp the meaning within them.

I strongly recommend to you, that you go to see a colleague within the field of clinical psychologists and therapists. I recommend Ms. Jane Johnston she has a practice in Seattle and she specializes in the field's that you portray the need of for help.

Jane Johnston MA
5417 Baker Ave N.W.
Seattle, WA 98107
phone: 206-285-0412

that is near Phinney Ave.and 55th if you need to find her.

Areas of Expertise:
Self-esteem; Anxiety; Codependency; Depression; Relationships/Intimacy issues; Stress Management; Attention Deficit; Self Growth; Eating issues; Understanding and managing anger; Meditation

|