The Good Morning Thread

Started by DDD, Apr 21 10 08:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

sd waiting for a final

The picture box is a yellow postcard showing a mountain. It's on the bottom row of rich text editor located next to the world calendar with a 1 to its left and the insert clip art smilie face with a santa hat on the right.

What is your current browser? Are you in 'rich text editor' or 'normal text area' as your default on this board? That could be the problem.

Gopher

Bah!

No a clue, how do I find out?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

"]Gopher wrote:

Bah!

No a clue, how do I find out?

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Oh, I take it you don't know either.

DDD

no idea at all ... need to work on this at home

TehBorken

DDD wrote:
no idea at all ... need to work on this at home

The "Add image" button looks like this:

Click it, then type in the location of the image. It's got to be somewhere on the web, where it can be seen in a browser. You can usually right-click on an image and then select "Copy image location" to get the URL of the image into your clipboard.

You can also upload an image by clicking this button:
Select the image and upload it (size limits may  apply), then you'll be asked to click the image to insert it into the post. If all goes well, it'll show up in the post:
[/div][div style="text-align: center;"]  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

DDD

OK I think I get the one but will try it in LAST WORD

DDD

Said it was too big over 300 both ways..........damn

yorkcountykid

hi ddd, where have you been???  

yorkcountykid

i'll drop by another time. i'm sure i joined here years ago, but i can't remember my password. i'll check later.  

DDD

yorkcountykid wrote:
hi ddd, where have you been???  
     hanging here .......... do not go to the dark side any more    

Gopher

Right, I give up! (Just tried to get another pic on here)

But good morning everyopne in any case

Natasha

^ lol .. you wont become a pic master if you give up  =)  

Good morning everyone. Hope you're enjoying your hump day.

Orik

It is a great morning I went to bed at 10 pm woke up at quarter to 8 this morning.. slept well and am trying to remain on a day shift for the foreseable future... bed by 12 am at the latest. unless I get some work...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
It is a great morning I went to bed at 10 pm woke up at quarter to 8 this morning.. slept well and am trying to remain on a day shift for the foreseable future... bed by 12 am at the latest. unless I get some work...

That's fantastic. I'm glad to hear you're sleeping better. A good nights sleep certainly does help a body deal with the day ahead of them. May much needed rest always be yours.

|