The Good Morning Thread

Started by DDD, Apr 21 10 08:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p] [/o:p]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]Good Morning All

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][o:p] [/o:p]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]I hope everyone has a great day and life is extra good to them today.

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]Smile it makes things just that much better!

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/cliparts/5.gif"] [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/source/spacer.gif" width=100 height=7]

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Russ

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Natasha

How sweet, guys   :)

I'm a little late for a "good morning". Will you allow a "Good afternoon" in it's place  =)

Orik

whats so blessedly good about it ( i've had less than 3 hours sleep and am in a bad mood)

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Well lets see you are not dead.....so that is a good thing I'd say

Orik

agreed thats a very good thing.. time to join the dead and try to sleep for 8 hours..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

(Read the following with a Brit accent out of Liverpool)  

I say,  "good morning every one."bless you all this day. May it be a peaceable and profitable day for all of you. (Take care, may God bless you and go with you this day)

Sadly this is not a very good morning for me. It is good thing that I awoke, so it means I am at least not dead yet so that's a good thing . The bad part is that I am awake, I went to bed just before  midnight and have slept approximately a total of  70 to 90 minutes, in 5 to 15 minute intervals. After nearly 4.5 hours of this I got out   of bed and said to hell with this. I came here to write this as I have a glass of water.

If you are interested To read more on how I am feeling you can click > [a href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?topic=6625.new#new"]here.[/a]

Natasha

No offense Orik but I'm not going to click that. I can see you're having a terrible day and for that I'm extremely sorry. My day started a few hours ago. So far so good and I'd like to keep that way. Reading something bad will only fill my heart with negativity. I'd like to try to avoid that if possible. I do hope you get the much needed sleep you desire. May angels kiss your dreams.

Good morning everyone else!

Orik

thank you for that Natasha, I am going to try and get more sleep again now.. back to bed.. sighs..

Natasha

You're very welcome. Rest well dear friend.

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]Well this is supposed to be the Good Morning thread please and keeping with that thought.........

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p] [/o:p]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]GOOD MORNING ............EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]I wish each and everyone at DV another great day to be alive.

Russ

Morning All.

Another day of waiting and small projects...
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Natasha

^ that's not so bad. It will keep you busy and out of trouble.

Sportsdude

It's morning morning somewhere. Ged Mern.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

It is  a good morning I slept nearly 5 hours.. yeah me...  

|