LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

deftly using a skills learned when younger I pick pocket the bra & steal the [span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]last word[/span]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
  I stuck the last word in my bra. I doubt any of you will go in there and get it so it's mine.

I win!

LW [/DIV][/DIV]
 Going to get it...........think I will just hang around a bit 1st...........

Best LAST WORD ever
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

aye it was a good at that but i had to steal it back .. last word  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

lol.. that was the padded last word. I had the real last word in my purse the whole time.

Victory is still mine!

Last word  =)

Orik

Deftly lifting the purse and not disturbing the duck.. I walk off with the last word  

Natasha

*yanks it from Oriks hands*

LW  =)

Orik

Pulls it back gently so as not to hurt little Natasha, place the last word in a tiara And crowns Natasha queen of the last word.

Natasha

That's so sweet.

You can have it back   =)

Last word for Orik.

Orik

it is always nice to have last worrd but i think Russ might try to scoop that last word

DDD

Back at last for my LAST WORD

Gopher

Good, now you've had YOUR last word, I'll have mine which is the DEFINITIVE LAST WORD!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Says both of you.  The last word be mine  

DDD

well you all try hard but Last Word is for the man after all LW   [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Word_Slogan/1.gif"]

Natasha

*clears throat* and what about ladies first?

LW is for the lady of the house, thank you.

Orik

[span style="background-color: rgb(64, 255, 160);"]The[/span] lady of the house may have last word, but [span style="background-color: rgb(0, 191, 96);"]everyone[/span] knows it [span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(0, 191, 96);"]is[/span] only cause [span style="background-color: rgb(0, 255, 128);"]we [/span]the men give the lady[span style="background-color: rgb(0, 191, 96);"],[/span] the last word

edited words highlighted.

|