LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

Back at last for my LAST WORD...................Life Enjoy it...........LW  
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

...And also the first!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

There.  Fixed it for ya Gophie. Very cute. Last Word.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Little Fish

*Natasha wrote:
    omg, that baby pic is too funny. I laughed so hard I snorted and teared up. A great start to a  slow morning. Thank you Little Fish... lw

I did that last night. When I was reading what TehBorkens was saying in [a href="index.php?PHPSESSID=870d248897accdbb90275c76bcc66520&topic=6375.0"]Life  With The AmeryKanz Peoples[/a] thread.

Last Word till the next Last Word

DDD

O I so wish I could post pictures........LAST WORD  

Little Fish

when you click reply, Do you see this symbol [img style="width: 59px; height: 57px;" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/buttons/insertimage.gif[/img] [img]file:///I:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png" alt=""]On the tool bar ? If you do click that and enter in the image URL in this case I used this one, http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/buttons/insertimage.gif  then post away. Pretty easy to do. Last Word

*Natasha

Thank you for taking the time to do the pic, Little Fish. I know I'll go back to it when I need a smile.

lw

DDD

my mind, heart and soul is sad and scared right now............you never can tell what life is going to toss your way LW

P.C.

What are you fearful of DDD ? LW  

DDD

Just got what could be real bad news........need more tests and will know next month and i am ok just someone close to me is not.............LW

P.C.

oh no.  Think positively DDD.  Always expect the best, but prepare for the worst.  It's the only way to stay balanced.  

Orik

Dont know what to say about that. perhaps best luck best wishes. last word  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Well things moved quickly and looks better our medical system does work..........LW

Gopher

Good news - the last word/s!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Just back to get LAST WORD!

|