How would you like...

Started by Gopher, Apr 14 10 10:10

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Little Fish

Friendly, easy going, a nice person, honest and brave. Hopefully well liked.

Gopher

Natasha

Caring, sweet, forgiving, good mother, loyal  

DDD

As one who became at peace with himself, familly and loved by them
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Oh they're all superb.

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
Oh they're all superb.

Yours was real good, "with love". How are we suppose to outdo that? lol kidding. No matter who you are there is always someone out there who loves you whether that person realizes it or not.

Gopher

Thanks heavens, we should always remember that when we have those periods of not loving ourselves.

Natasha

That always comes to mind when I hear of someone committing suicide.    

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 Thanks heavens, we should always remember that when we have those periods of not loving ourselves.[/DIV]
       Thats about all keeping me going forward right now but has more to do with being stressed out

P.C.

Was just listening to the story on the radio while driving home, about the young boy who killed himself in 2000 (? I think).  His mother was on there reading his goodbye note.  It was heartbreaking.  They were doing a live broadcast from Walnut Grove Secondary for Pink Shirt Day.

I don't know how a parent could bear that.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

DDD

suicide is so sad............  

Little Fish

Suicide is sometimes a forever solution, to a temporary problem. Sometimes it is a permanent problem but no solution. MS is a life time trapped in a body that degenerates around you. ALS. I can some times see why someone options out through suicide. But it is one of the most selfish acts.    

*Natasha

I know a person who threatens and has even attempted suicide every time things go bad in her relationships no matter who they are with or how long they lasted. She's in a new relationship couple weeks later so why get that emotional about it? I've tried to convince her that professional help is what is best for her but she doesn't agree. She's an older woman too, 39/40 so you'd think at that age she would be more wise.

Little Fish-- do you have MS? If you'd rather not answer that's ok, I completely understand. I have to visits patients with that disease and the fighting spirit they exude is inspiring.

..and yes this is the same Natasha that's been posting, I'm waiting for my registration email so I have to use a variation of my name until I receive it.

Russ

Gopher wrote:
<DIV>...to be remembered?</DIV>

Over a beer with people smiling and laughing at my expense. Not crying or dwelling on the past.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|