How would you like...

Started by Gopher, Apr 14 10 10:10

Previous topic - Next topic

DDD

LOL........you so bad............if i could still have sex then OK sex it is  
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Neeener

Natasha

^ even if a person does things worth writing in time interest is lost. The attention span of society with each passing year decreases. Respect for others decreases. Passion for our past decreases. The only ones who will truely keep you alive in death are those who truely loved you.

DDD

How would you like your steak?

Itsy Bitsy

My uncle committed suicide. He had MS and was confined to a wheelchair. He attempted suicide a couple times and his daughter found him and saved him once... understandably. But he was eventually "successful". Can't say I really blame him.

Natasha

DDD wrote:
How would you like your steak?

My steak?

I like it well done. lol  I don't mean that in a pervy way but with you I just don't know what you mean sometimes.

DDD

med - rare.....................I like my sex well done

Itsy Bitsy

DDD

How would you like to go water skiing

Itsy Bitsy

That's on my to-do list this summer.

DDD

Itsy Bitsy wrote:
 That's on my to-do list this summer.[/DIV]
 cool.....................i know just the place

Itsy Bitsy

DDD

Itsy Bitsy wrote:
 Your place? [/DIV]
 Well I did take one person from DV (BC Marie) up there a few years back..........

Orik

and no one has seen her since...  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Neeener

Hey I preach this all the time to people, go spend some time with your elders and the kids in the family if possible, even a phone call once a week mean so much.
Your time is more valuable than gold to them.

|