Natasha

Started by DDD, Apr 13 10 03:56

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

I totally agree. Better to simply admit you screwed up and be done with it. My daughter often admits to her part in situations. Some times I'm not sure if she's truely learned her lesson and is owning up to her faults or if she's just trying to shut me up... lol  I've convinced myself it's a little of both.  

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 I totally agree. Better to simply admit you screwed up and be done with it. My daughter often admits to her part in situations. Some times I'm not sure if she's truely learned her lesson and is owning up to her faults or if she's just trying to shut me up... lol  I've convinced myself it's a little of both.  [/DIV]
 LOL it is both but at least she is on the right track....imo
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Yeah, I'm happy she's not a difficult tween. Still yet, when she bats those eyes and gives me that smug grin, I can't help but think "this kid is trying to play right now". Then I tilt my head to the other side, give her the stink eye and think "is she trying to play me right now" ..lol   ugh

You'd think with her being soooo much like me it would be easy to size her up...   it isn't!

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 Yeah, I'm happy she's not a difficult tween. Still yet, when she bats those eyes and gives me that smug grin, I can't help but think "this kid is trying to play right now". Then I tilt my head to the other side, give her the stink eye and think "is she trying to play me right now" ..lol   ugh

You'd think with her being soooo much like me it would be easy to size her up...   it isn't![/DIV]
 LOL...........the love between a Mom and her Daughter................is GREAT

Natasha

:)  the love between any parent and their child is a true blessing.

Funny story-

My cousins came over this past weekend. The boy is a chunky little kid. I had him go outside to help me with some yard work. Due to his weight I knew he'd have a difficult time so I was going to do the digging and have him haul the dirt away aka the easier job. He said he's never dug before and insisted on doing the digging. So I let him. He stopped about 20 minutes in, wipes his brow and says "I never dripped sweat before"..LOL  bless his heart. I told him we would take a break and finish up later that day if he was ready. Apparently, he was never ready cause I just finished up today.. lol

DDD

Sounds like he needs to come over more often

Natasha

No kidding. Odd thing is he's been over a lot less since then...lol

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 No kidding. Odd thing is he's been over a lot less since then...lol[/DIV]
 Thats cause your so nice

DDD

Has the weather sucked as much down there as here?.......................So need some sun that sticks around for more than 1.5 days

Natasha

DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:
 No kidding. Odd thing is he's been over a lot less since then...lol[/DIV]
 Thats cause your so nice[/DIV]
 That I am but I'm sure he's afraid of working. I love the kid but something is seriously wrong with that boys lifestyle if he's never dripped sweat at age 10.

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 Has the weather sucked as much down there as here?.......................So need some sun that sticks around for more than 1.5 days[/DIV]
 Cool in the early morning hours. Warm in the afternoon. Thunderstorms every night. I've been sitting outside watching the rain and rolling lightening over the clouds...totally beautiful.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
 Has the weather sucked as much down there as here?.......................So need some sun that sticks around for more than 1.5 days[/DIV]
 Cool in the early morning hours. Warm in the afternoon. Thunderstorms every night. I've been sitting outside watching the rain and rolling lightening over the clouds...totally beautiful.[/DIV]
 sound nice sure wish i could see that ;)

Natasha

Had a clear night last night  :) Had lots of fun. Had a bonfire going, music blasting, kids dancing, enjoyed everyones company  :)  too bad I was freezing my ass off though..lol

Hey take lots of pics of your fishing trip and share the memories.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 Had a clear night last night  :) Had lots of fun. Had a bonfire going, music blasting, kids dancing, enjoyed everyones company  :)  too bad I was freezing my ass off though..lol

Hey take lots of pics of your fishing trip and share the memories.[/DIV]
 Will do told the gf in order to catch the real big fish that she needed to give me.................................[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/9.gif"]

Natasha

lol ..omg, she isn't worth having if she hasn't given you that by now.

|