Natasha

Started by DDD, Apr 13 10 03:56

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

Thanks Orik.......wait and see time do not know how long but hope by the end of this week
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

DDD wrote:
*Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
 Today should be a good one........sunny out...........[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"].feeling better than yesterday[/SPAN].......so yuppers be happy peeps[/DIV]
Glad to hear it.

Well that was short lived FFS.......... Just got REAL bad news..........but will not know how bad it is untill May 12.........

will not say what it is untill we find out for sure.....until then  [/DIV]
  I'm sorry.

You have an exact day for your news? Could you imagine if we all had that about everything? I guess physics do though. Somethings are better left for finding out at that moment.

Try not to worry yourself, D. Everything will work out for the best.

Natasha

Orik wrote:

Well that's nice however, I wont be playing that game. I think  if you have something to say, say it and get it over with. This is a  lesson I'm still trying to apply myself.

Oh G'night, sweet  dreams  =)

Most folks can Guess who my alter Egos are... I do... Give Lots Of hints...

I'm usually not good with hints. So I'd rather just be told be told straight up this way I don't misconsture anything.

DDD

Do me................. [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/7.gif"]             ;)

Orik

Okay hows this if you had not guessed by now, I am little fish.  

Providing my avatar had not given it away.. I thought it was pretty obvious.....

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

Hey- welcome to the newbies!

*passes out cookies*
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Orik

steals a cookie when lm is looking at the newbies...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Lil Me wrote:

*passes out cookies*[/DIV]
 Thank you.......................

Got Milk?

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 Do me................. [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/7.gif"]             ;)[/DIV]
 Do what to you?

Paint a clown a face?  =D

Natasha

Orik wrote:
Okay hows this if you had not guessed by now, I am little fish.  

Providing my avatar had not given it away.. I thought it was pretty obvious.....

Ohhhhh  =) Thanks for telling me, that's what I call obvious. I haven't payed attention to anyones avatar yet. Been too busy playing catch up in the threads  =)

Natasha

Lil Me wrote:

*passes out cookies*[/DIV]
 Hi. Thanks for the welcome and the cookies.

I hope they're peanut free. I'm allergic   :(

Natasha

Orik wrote:
steals a cookie when lm is looking at the newbies...

Two kinds of people...

Those who steal and those who don't..lol

kidding  =)

Orik

I'm bonded and would never do anything to risk that status...  but since this is a welcome warming party I am sure LM wont mind my stealing a cookie.. I wonder if they are chocolate chip...

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
 Do me................. [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/7.gif"]             ;)[/DIV]
 Do what to you?

Paint a clown a face?  =D[/DIV]
   What ever you like

Natasha

Orik wrote:
I'm bonded and would never do anything to risk that status...  but since this is a welcome warming party I am sure LM wont mind my stealing a cookie.. I wonder if they are chocolate chip...

=) so you like to steal cookies and last word. Is there anything else your sticky fingers can't resist?

|