Natasha

Started by DDD, Apr 13 10 03:56

Previous topic - Next topic
|

TehBorken

I just got a signup from a "Natasha" here, so maybe she'll be joining us shortly.

Welcome, Natasha.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

*Natasha

TehBorken wrote:
 I just got a signup from a "Natasha" here, so maybe she'll be joining us shortly.

Welcome, Natasha.

YAY!
I just checked my email but still don't have anything. Patience is a virtue I haven't completely mastered yet.

Thank you kindly for the welcome, TehBroken.

*Natasha

Little Fish wrote:
I take breaks often, sometimes it's just a few days, occasionally it ends up being a couple of weeks at a time and once in a while it ends up being for a extended period of time, meaning many months.  

So when you come back after being gone for so long, do you keep the same handle?

Hi PC  :)

Little Fish

Nope. I have a regular handle but gave up that ghost.  

*Natasha

If you don't keep the same handle, how are we suppose to know we're chatting with sweet little ole you after being gone for so long?

We need a code word  

I hope you and all those reading are looking forward to a wonderful day.

DDD

Today should be a good one........sunny out............feeling better than yesterday.......so yuppers be happy peeps
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Little Fish

*Natasha wrote:
 If you don't keep the same handle, how are we suppose to know we're chatting with sweet little ole you after being gone for so long?

We need a code word  

Well for one thing I am not that sweet. two I am not that old.... 3 I give tons Of Clues to guess my identity...

G'night ... I think I heard a Loud Smell. Lmao.....

*Natasha

DDD wrote:
Today should be a good one........sunny out............feeling better than yesterday.......so yuppers be happy peeps
Glad to hear it.

*Natasha

Little Fish wrote:
  *Natasha wrote:

We need a code word  

Well for one thing I am not that sweet. two I am not that old.... 3 I give tons Of Clues to guess my identity...

G'night ... I think I heard a Loud Smell. Lmao.....

Well that's nice however, I wont be playing that game. I think if you have something to say, say it and get it over with. This is a lesson I'm still trying to apply myself.

Oh G'night, sweet dreams  =)

DDD

*Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
 Today should be a good one........sunny out...........[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"].feeling better than yesterday[/SPAN].......so yuppers be happy peeps[/DIV]
Glad to hear it.

Well that was short lived FFS.......... Just got REAL bad news..........but will not know how bad it is untill May 12.........

will not say what it is untill we find out for sure.....until then  

Gopher

We'll all hope that it's not as bad as it could be.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Well that's nice however, I wont be playing that game. I think  if you have something to say, say it and get it over with. This is a  lesson I'm still trying to apply myself.

Oh G'night, sweet  dreams  =)

Most folks can Guess who my alter Egos are... I do... Give Lots Of hints...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 We'll all hope that it's not as bad as it could be.[/DIV]
 Thanks.............and it is looking WAY better today...........now just wait to see next week.

Gopher

Oh good, that's something at least half cheerful to be going on with. Until you get more news the next few days are going to be awful for you. Hope you manage to divert yourself in some way I can't imagine and keep your chin up.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Sorry DDD I can imagine and I know how awfully hard the waiting is.. I Hope that is it is good news for you. My prayers and best wishes are headed your way.  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

|