NSgirl

Started by DDD, Apr 08 10 04:54

Previous topic - Next topic

DDD

I said I am done with this subject and person not worth my time or effort.
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Itsy Bitsy

Great. That means all this childish fighting will stop and never again be brought up on ds. We'll see how long that lasts.

DDD

Itsy Bitsy wrote:
 Great. That means all this childish fighting will stop and never again be brought up on ds. We'll see how long that lasts.[/DIV]
 Drop it ffs

irish bloke

good all i wanted was for you to be silent and stop making slanderous remarks you couldnt  prove

now its up to you to hold to your word lke a man

Itsy Bitsy

I am the one who is constantly trying to get you to stop with this Irish stuff. The only reason I even jumped in here is because you were calling him a pedo based on something that I said. I took personal offense because I felt like you were calling ME a pedo... cause it was my opinion that you were talking about. You can understand why I took personal offense right?

As for this "drop it" business, you are the one who started it. I would prefer you never brought it up again. But to me the conversation looks a little something like this:

you: I hate so and so... look what he said.

me: Stop hating so and so. I'm the one who said that.

you: Drop it!

uhhh... I wasn't "holding" it....[/DIV]

DDD

irish bloke wrote:
good all i wanted was for you to be silent and stop making slanderous remarks you couldnt  prove

now its up to you to hold to your word lke a man
   you just have to try and get your last word in f*ck YOU

STFU

Natasha

Itsy Bitsy wrote:
  I am the one who is constantly trying to get you to stop with this Irish stuff.

You're not the only one. This has been going longer than you know of. The only ones who can stop it are the two of them. They both have a tendency to pick the scab.

The only reason I even jumped in here is because you were calling him a pedo based on something that I said.

Actually, you've been jumping in even before that.

I took personal offense because I felt like you were calling ME a pedo... cause it was my opinion that you were talking about. You can understand why I took personal offense right?

D's not shy about calling anyone a pedo. It's sad but true. I think if he felt/thought that towards you, he'd say it directly to you. Though I hope he doesn't. I'm tired of reading about who's a pedo. If there's proof, post it. Or do like PC said and notify proper authorities.

The truth is D and irish know how to push each other's buttons and they do it. Be it in a post or a PM, it gets done. IMO, they should simply ignore each other all together. At some point in time someone is going to have to be the bigger man and resist the urge to pick the scab. Instead of D and irish being upset with each other they should be attacking RDL. He's the one who REALLY started all this to begin with... he even admitted and apologized to me in a PM on datw for doing so. RDL also admitted in threads on a couple of forums  (and in the PM he sent to me) that HE was "lrish Bloke/lrish bloke" ..notice the first letter is a "l" not an "i". Anyway in the PM RDL sent me he said his reason for doing what he did was (1) to out troll irish and gordy which he felt he did since the majority of the datw board turned on them (2) because he saw how offended irish and gordy got over the entire situation. RDL also told me about how strong irish and gordy were as defenders and made a funny remark about being nervous over irish sending some people to kill him if certain things happened to certain people. RDL went on to say he had some issues he was going to get help with and apologized to me. I wished him well, accepted his apology and told him I'd never share our conversation with anyone (because I usually never share anything on forums that are discussed with me in private). And until now, I never did. I'm sorry RDL for doing so but hopefully this will end ALL nonsense once and for all.

irish bloke

woah woah woah i know youre trying to play neutral here  which is fine i find the takings sides  thing to be silly but that was honestly a load of bollocks

the rdl isssue  while true was seperate and  didnt really  have much to do with  all this

you and i both know why ddd doesnt like me ( im not going to devulge why) and it isnt because of that

sure i act like a gigantic  smart ass with him but  i am justified  in my behaviour

im not upset with anyone actually   but if  they are  going to levy accusations against me they cant prove im going to to make an ass out of them

its really that simple  and now he claims he is going to stop so there is no reason to rub his  lies in his face anymore as i am not a petty individual

Natasha

irish bloke wrote:
woah woah woah i know youre trying to play neutral here  which is fine i find the takings sides  thing to be silly but that was honestly a load of bollocks.

It's not bollocks. All this is started over pedo remarks.Which if I recall, RDL inicially started toward a few of the regs. They weren't started by you or D. And yes, RDL send me the PM. He did acknowlege and apologize for his actions. Which I found to be very repectable and am grateful for.

the rdl isssue  while true was seperate and  didnt really  have much to do with  all this.

None of this would have ever existed had RDL not started with all that talk to begin with... none of it. So some of the responsibility should rest of his shoulders.

you and i both know why ddd doesnt like me ( im not going to devulge why) and it isnt because of that.

There's a theory as to why he doesn't like you. That's it. A theory. No facts to prove it in any way what so ever. So why hang on to a theory as a just cause to go on bickering?  And if not's really over the pedo thing, then bicker about what it really is then (in private preferrably). The pedo thing is played out... big time.

sure i act like a gigantic  smart ass with him but  i am justified  in my behaviour.

AKA picking the scab. You know how directly affected I've been by so much of this. If I can forgive everyone involved and mend friendships then why can't you both? or at least not reply to each other's posts?

im not upset with anyone actually   but if  they are  going to levy accusations against me they cant prove im going to to make an ass out of them.

As well you should. But how long does it take to actually say ok I've had enough. I'll treat them as if they don't exist.

its really that simple  and now he claims he is going to stop so there is no reason to rub his  lies in his face anymore as i am not a petty individual

I honestly do hope this is the end of all it.

DDD

irish bloke wrote:
woah woah woah i know youre trying to play neutral here  which is fine i find the takings sides  thing to be silly but that was honestly a load of bollocks

the rdl isssue  while true was seperate and  didnt really  have much to do with  all this

you and i both know why ddd doesnt like me ( im not going to devulge why) and it isnt because of that

sure i act like a gigantic  smart ass with him but  i am justified  in my behaviour

im not upset with anyone actually   but if  they are  going to levy accusations against me they cant prove im going to to make an ass out of them

[SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][FONT size=5]Lets be clear I said I would stop I did not say that I was not telling the truth.[/FONT][/SPAN]

irish bloke

"Natasha wrote:
It's not bollocks. All this is started over pedo remarks.Which if I recall, RDL inicially started toward a few of the regs. They weren't started by you or D. And yes, RDL send me the PM. "None of this would have ever existed had RDL not started with all that talk to begin with... none of it."

Well  he was certainly quite the odd ball  as was obvious but  everything came as a result of  one female poster  on datw being immature   and trying to play inspector cleusseau by pinning his actions on a few others who didnt even like  the chap. Then the people who befriended her jumped in because they  had their heads firmly planted  up her  less than savoury area lets say.

It was the  same cliquish behaviour on the board that itsy saw for herself the other day  that resulted in  everything getting blown out of proportion  and innocent people being dragged ino internet drama

rdl in reality played a very small role in any of it.

"There's;a theory as to why he doesn't like you. That's it. A theory. No facts to prove it in any way what so ever. So why hang on to a theory as a just cause to go on bickering?  And if not's really over the pedo thing, then bicker about what it really is then (in private preferrably). The pedo thing is played out... big time. "

You yourself agreed with me  months ago that this supposed "theory with no facts"  is why ddd takes issue with me so  theres no point in denying whats  is blatantly  obvious to both of us for  the sake of "mending fences" with others . It is not my fault another male views me as a threat because he wants to play "internet  mac daddy" with females online. In fact it took me a while to realize why  so much negativity was being thrown my way on his behalf and when i finally did realize why  it was happening it turned out to be over the most absurd and  amusing thing. I still chuckle over the thought of it to this day.

As for the pedo thing yes its played out but  what can i do about it?(shrugs)

"AKA picking the scab. You know how directly affected I've been by so much of this. If I can forgive everyone involved and mend friendships then why can't you both? or at leastnot reply to each other's posts?"

For the most part i dont reply to his posts or any of that other little group for that matter. In fact the only time i got involved with any of it as of late  was when itsy was being picked on a few days ago.

" As well you should. But how long does it take to actually say ok I've had enough. I'll treat them as if they don't exist."

Asking someone to  prove what they say or be silent is not stirring the pot or causing trouble. im being quite polite actually rather than regressing into absurd name calling or pursuing legal action as one cou;d  when an accusation of the sort is claimed.

"I honestly do hope this is the end of all it."

i  sincerely doubt it will be

DDD

It will be on my part.

irish bloke

well that lasted a good  hour

DDD
Ethereal

(No subject)
« Sent to: Fatz McGuinness on: Today at 01:25:19 pm »

Lets be clear I said I would stop I did not say that I was not telling the truth

So once agaun f*** OFF

DDD

[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Sad/2.gif"].

|