Previous topic - Next topic

Have you had sex while driving

Have you - YES
3 (60%)
Never - NO
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

DDD

[H1 class="entry-header spacedmargin h1-post"]Study: 15% of motorists have had sex while driving[/H1] [DIV class=entry-content] [DIV class=entry-body] What's the worst thing drivers commonly do on the road?

Texting? Dangerous, no doubt. Playing with their iPod? Just as bad. Putting on lipstick in the mirror? A recipe for disaster.

But in a recent survey of the worst driver behaviours, one action sticks out above all else. And we bet you didn't see this coming.

[/DIV][A id=more][/A] [DIV class=entry-more] According to a study by Jabra, a Danish cell phone headset maker, 15 per cent of driver respondents [A href="http://consumerist.com/2010/06/survey-15-of-drivers-getting-their-swerve-on-while-driving.html" target=_blank][FONT color=#07519a]admitted to having "performed sex or other sexual acts" while driving[/FONT][/A], a revelation so specific-yet-vague you can draw your own conclusions on what that actually means.

Indeed, where poor driving habits go, stories of people doing the business while behind the wheel are tales of urban legend.

Was a man in Sweden [A href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/04/14/man-caught-having-sex-with-girlfriend-while-driving-at-100mph-115875-21278505/" target=_blank][FONT color=#07519a]caught in the act going 100 mph[/FONT][/A] down a highway last year, according to police? Allegedly ("The woman was sitting on the man's lap while he was driving," said one Swedish cop) he was.

[/DIV]

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Itsy Bitsy

No I haven't and I do not see the appeal.    

Orik

Driving no.. Sailing on the other hand...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Itsy Bitsy

Ooh, sex while sailing sounds fun. I'd like to try waterfall sex as well.

Orik

try river sex . first... depending on the waterfall location you may be putting on a spectacular show for other tourists..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

NSgirl

no never done that, never plan on it either.  

DDD

OK you guys are so borring................getting a BJ while doing 60 is great ;)

NSgirl

DDD wrote:
 OK you guys are so borring................getting a BJ while doing 60 is great ;)

I think for you getting one at anytime of day or night would be great! LOL

DDD

NSgirl wrote:
DDD wrote:

I think for you getting one at anytime of day or night would be great! LOL[/DIV]

I love sex so what can i say

Itsy Bitsy

What exactly about giving a bj in a car would be appealing to a woman? Isn't that something hookers do quite often? Okay, I'll be nice. It just doesn't get me turned on... not one teensy little bit. I certainly don't like the idea of missionary position in a bed all the time... or ever. But that doesn't mean I want to have sex while driving, join the mile high club or have sex in a public washroom just because it's on society's check list of odd places to do it. I don't want to just fvck everywhere for the sake of saying I've fvcked there. I want a situation that does something for me, for whatever reason. I like nature sex because it seems more natural and animalistic. No props, not toys, no cushy bed, just nature.

Orik

DDD wrote:
OK you guys are so boring................getting a  BJ while doing 60 is great ;)

Sure it might be fun in theory D, now close your eyes and imagine  that first deep pothole in a series of them or just large pot hole, the  car drops and lurches, your girlfriends teeth click shut...

You know how much it hurts when you bite your own tongue?

OK. Now imagine  how much worse, it will feel to have your manhood amputated. Her teeth just clicked shut ,meeting in the middle of your..... Now after that horrific accident, you have only a few minutes before you bleed to death.

So the first actions you need to take, is

#1. Stop that heavy bleeding , cover & bandage with clean sterile dressings

#2. You need to get injured person to the nearest Er or Trauma centre

#3. Recover the severed appendage in to a  towel or clean cloth, put that in to a sealed container such as a plastic bag and then place that sealed container, into another container along with some ice & water to help prevent further tissue degradation... Ensure to take enough precautions to keep the recovered appendage cool & dry for when it is to be taken the nearest ER for reattachment as quickly as possible.

#4 Survive and pray that the severed appendage can be successfully reattached...  

That is an avoidable accident and possibly not covered by any insurance....... I for one will stick to having sex wile  sailing,. Sure it is a we bit dangerous but nowhere near as dangerous as in a moving car

49er

Itsy Bitsy

^ haha, that's a really awesome ad.