Competition

Started by Gopher, Jun 03 10 07:42

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

I think it looks like something that might hang in a deli.  Like a wax covered cheese, or a ham.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

DDD

Gopher wrote:

Guess the nationality. Answer tomorrow.[/DIV]
 So what is it???????????
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

The answer is Polish - but don't ask me why theyre using the Cyrillic alphabet on these healthy looking sausages.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Probably a Russian leftover that missed the train.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

DDD

I would eat that....yummy

so next one...................please

Orik

Lol I figured there was a gimick to the pic... I must admit I did not think of sausage...    
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

TehBorken

Lol, here's something similar:

[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);" class="pagetitle"]Can You Tell Your Ass From Your Elbow?[/span]
[a  href="http://www.stupidstuff.org/ass_elbow/"]http://www.stupidstuff.org/ass_elbow/[/a]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

Good one, TB

DDD

50 / 50 for me

Gopher

Four wrong for me.

Orik

10 right 4 wrong...

quite funny... It seems we know our asses from our elbows after all. well we seem to know them at least most of the time

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]The answer is Polish - but don't ask me why theyre using the Cyrillic alphabet on these healthy looking sausages.[/span]

I think I was pretty close with something that hangs in a Deli.  That is exactly what I was envisioning.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

DDD

P.C. wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]The answer is Polish - but don't ask me why theyre using the Cyrillic alphabet on these healthy looking sausages.[/SPAN]

I think I was pretty close with something that hangs in a Deli.  That is exactly what I was envisioning. [img border=0 src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/14.gif"]  
       Deli ass .. LOL