The "Two Kinds Of People" list

Started by TehBorken, Apr 07 10 05:25

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

If a fat ugly son of a bitch like me can get 2 girls to bed at the same time it should be possible for anyone helps if your GF is BI  and you are both open minded on the relationship. ... but Hiv & Aids was not a significant factor, we had looser morals helped by copious amounts of  marijuana

which was mostly earth grown but the hydroponic when you could get a hold of it a pinner would flatten a group of 4 to the floor...  & lets not forget some of the best Afghani gold seal, the Quebecers would sell to us.  When The Nomads were still around The rock machine & HA's were not at war.

Back in the day no liquid courage was needed house party's, park party's, beach party's, how many of you carried a Volkswagen bug down flights of stairs out on to a sandy beach for the car stereo and a convenient place to hot box...  but in those days, we all hot boxed any available space we could get. the cement igloos at the park with a garbage bag over the hole in the roof... a electrical room of a hot tub....  open the bathroom door at any house party or a car door arriving at a house party you would be seeing nothing but a huge billowing cloud of fragrent smoke arise & some very glassy eyed peeps staggered out...

Those who smoke and those who do not smoke (and I am not talking tobacco products here)

those who remember the 90's through a cloud of smoke and those who don't remember it at all (lol)

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Those who know their left from their right and those who don't.  

Itsy Bitsy

Sounds like fun times Orik. I grew up the center of a city (Vancouver)  in the 90's and 2000's where parents wouldn't let their kids play outside their own yard and where cops were always around to ruin any mischief (even when harmless). The highschool I went to never had initiations, pranks, clubs or even much in the way of dances and nobody threw house partys. It was dull to say the least.

Those who grew up knowing their neighbours and those who blatently ignored them.

Gopher

Those who didn't care that their neigbours ignored them and those who were upset by it.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

insomniac Orik

Itsy I grew up on the North Shore, house party's were common. Marijuana was everywhere and the Cops rarely gave you a hard time. Later on the years in the DTES life was very different compared to the north shore. we went slumming it... but I ended up staying.. The North Shore is out of my price range hell even the apartments in the DTES are now to expensive... at least in the 90's a dollar was still worth something

Those who grew up knowing the value of a dollar and those who did not

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]Those that scratch (upfront area) in public and those that don't

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

^  =D  those who scratch backsies area in public and those who dont.

Gopher

Those who can reach backsies area and those who can't.

DDD

Those that smell there fingers afterwards and those that don't

Itsy Bitsy

Those who like thier own fart smell and those who don't.

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
 Those who can reach backsies area and those who can't.[/DIV]
 Those who think that's sad and those who don't.

DDD

Those that like a big ass on there woman and those that don't

Gopher

Those who think they have the last word and those who really do.

DDD

Those that mix up threads and those that know better.........LW  

Gopher

Those that think they know better, and those that really do.

|