The "Two Kinds Of People" list

Started by TehBorken, Apr 07 10 05:25

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

those who do not know what love is and those that do

Edit, those who get top and those who don't :lol

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Those that want sex every otherday and those that want it 4 x a month
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

how did this turn on to sex?

those who are married and those who are not

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Russ

Those who know what is going on, and those who wonder what happened
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

DDD

Russ wrote:
Those who know what is going on, and those who wonder what happened
       LOL............Boy I sure of had those types of days......wtf just happened???????????

Those that get great sun tans and those that just burn

Natasha

Orik wrote:
those who do not know what love is and those that do

Edit, those who get top and those who don't :lol

Those who accidently calls "tops" and those who cheat to call "tops"  =P  :)

Orik

those who count and call bottom and count and call top..
8 more posts are needed to get bottom in this thread or 9 more till the next top

DDD

Those who live in Canada and those that do not

Natasha

Those who pee in sitting and those who pee while standing up... lol

Orik

those who do not pee on the seat and those who pee all over it  (while standing or sitting)  

Natasha

^LOL .. eww!

Those who wash after and those who don't.

Orik

those who clean the seat if they sprinkle when they tinkle and those who let the next person deal with it.  

DDD

Those who think we have talked enough about pee and those who want more of it

Natasha

Those who giggled and thought "I could go for more of it" and those who didn't.

Orik

Those who read Natasha reply comment and laughed
Those who read Natasha reply comment and did not laugh.

those who suffer with insomnia and those who do not

|