The "Two Kinds Of People" list

Started by TehBorken, Apr 07 10 05:25

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

Those who lie about having two women and those who don't.  

DDD

Those that think one is enough and those that want two woman
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Itsy Bitsy

Those who are comfortable with their sexual nature and those who hide it.

DDD

Itsy Bitsy wrote:
 Those who are comfortable with their sexual nature and those who hide it.[/DIV]
 Are you?

Those that eat too much at every meal and those that eat just the right amount

Itsy Bitsy

I haven't fully sorted out my sexual nature quite yet. But I certainly don't hide anything. I tell people what I like, what I don't and what I'm still confused/ unsure about.    

Itsy Bitsy

Those who eat "meals" and those who casually snack.

DDD

Itsy Bitsy wrote:
 I haven't fully sorted out my sexual nature quite yet. But I certainly don't hide anything. I tell people what I like, what I don't and what I'm still confused/ unsure about.

well i'd say your sure about what you said.....................cool.

DDD

Itsy Bitsy wrote:
 Those who eat "meals" and those who casually snack.[/DIV]
   [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]I don't eat meals I swallow them down way to quickly.............

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p] [/o:p]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][o:p] [/o:p]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][o:p] [/o:p]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]Those that figure they know best and those that understand there is always another way of doing things.

Natasha

Those who are open to change and those who fear it.  

DDD

Natasha wrote:
Those who are open to change and those who fear it.  
     So true I think I am both.................in some things only

Those that want more from there life than they have now and those that no differance

Natasha

Some fears are harder to get over D.

Those who suffer with extreme anxiety and those who don't.  

DDD

Those that cut the nails and those that bit them

Orik

Natasha wrote:
Those who lie about having two women and those who don't.  

Those who need to lie about it and those who do not...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

OK I don't need to lie about that but sure would like to give it a go............................ [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Other/17.gif"]

Those that will get drunk to have a good time and those that do not need booze to have a good time

[img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif" width=68 height=72]

Itsy Bitsy

^ haha I totally need a little liquid courage to get me more social :p

|