Who is working today.

Started by DDD, Apr 05 10 01:04

Previous topic - Next topic
|

LM@work

DDD wrote:

What is your own business??????

--

enviro consulting biz jointly owned with MrLM.  He's the scientist and I'm the accountant.

DDD

We are having to do 2nd stage on our location for the sale
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

My patient just called and doesn't need me today.. yay! No work for me... well sort of. I can do laundry and clean my car but I get to stay home *does the happy dance*.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 My patient just called and doesn't need me today.. yay! No work for me... well sort of. I can do laundry and clean my car but I get to stay home *does the happy dance*.[/DIV]
     I like to watch...........you dance.................

Well work is over and might just make friday a short one if all works out well.........

Natasha

^ heading off to the cabin to start an early weekend? I'll try to check on you tomorrow before I go to work. In case I miss you, I hope you have a great, safe, fun and happy weekend  =)

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 ^ heading off to the cabin to start an early weekend? I'll try to check on you tomorrow before I go to work. In case I miss you, I hope you have a great, safe, fun and happy weekend  =)[/DIV]
   Well not going up today ........... up on Sat and I think I will stay over night. Stuff happening that I have no controll over just going with the flow.

Have a great weekend too and don't go out a buy a bunch of makeup

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

LOL Gopher. Neither will I. I don't like a lot of make up. I prefer the natural look  =)

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 LOL Gopher. Neither will I. I don't like a lot of make up. I prefer the natural look  =)[/DIV]
 I prefer shaved look

Natasha

DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:
 LOL Gopher. Neither will I. I don't like a lot of make up. I prefer the natural look  =)[/div]
 [div]I prefer shaved look
That makes two of us .. lol  ;)

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:
 LOL Gopher. Neither will I. I don't like a lot of make up. I prefer the natural look  =)[/DIV]
 I prefer shaved look[/DIV]
That makes two of us .. lol  ;)

O yea...................

Slow at work this month sucks

Little Fish

I like beards and plan to keep it for a little bit longer.

DDD

not what i was thinking about having shaved..................

Orik

I still prefer beards including the bearded clam... though nothing wrong with the landing strip...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

|