Who is working today.

Started by DDD, Apr 05 10 01:04

Previous topic - Next topic
|

*Natasha

^  that's exactly how I see it too  =)   With all those TV programs showing behind the scene kitchen employees mishandling food, I don't see how anyone would want to eat out on a regular basis. Even some of things people talk about in restaurants is unfitting sometimes. I went to a Chinese place with my bf, we ordered drinks (non alcoholic) then placed our order. As we were waiting for our food, one of the waitresses was on the phone. She started going on about douching. I understand there weren't a lot of people in the restaurant and feminine hygiene is a normal thing but seriously... have some class and save that type of talk for another place. We waited for my own waitress to bring the food (gave her a tip), asked her to let me speak to a supervisor, told him what we heard, how disgusted I was, grabbed my purse, told him to tell that other waitress pay for the meal then walked out. The super tried to blame it on the girls age, early 20's but I think that's old enough to know proper work conduct.      

DDD

Well I can understand the booze thing but I do love my Beer. I love going out to eat but cooking a good meal or being surrved one at home is allways better
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

P.C.

"We waited for my own waitress to bring the food (gave her a tip), asked her to let me speak to a supervisor, told him what we heard"

Good for you Natasha.  That's what we need to do.  I hear too many people complain about bad service, but when you ask them what they did about it, usually the answer is nothing.  Plus, to make matters worse, they tipped.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

DDD

P.C. you been back to the picture thread yet?

P.C.

Yeaaa, What did I miss ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

*Natasha

P.C. wrote:
"We waited for my own waitress to bring the food (gave her a tip), asked her to let me speak to a supervisor, told him what we heard"

Good for you Natasha.  That's what we need to do.  I hear too many people complain about bad service, but when you ask them what they did about it, usually the answer is nothing.  Plus, to make matters worse, they tipped.

I can overlook some things... adding onions when I asked for none, bringing my steak med-rare when I asked for well done, little things like that don't bother me. The way I see it is, I don't know that person or what's going on in their personal lives so maybe something major is distracting them. Or maybe they just started that type of job/workplace so they're nervous. I wont complain and still leave a tip. But what that girl did was just nasty. When things are so bad a person doesn't want to eat there anymore...ever, complaints should be made.

DDD

OK back to who is working today......ME         [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/8.gif"]

Natasha

Me too. But I have a short day  :)

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 Me too. But I have a short day  :)[/DIV]
 Back at the grind you are........need a vacation this year to the USA not sure where as of now

Orik

for a vacation I would go to Vegas baby Vegas...

you got

Criss Angel.
[h1 style="font-weight: normal;" id="tv_tbar_title"]Circ'de'sole[/h1][h1 style="font-weight: normal;" id="tv_tbar_title"]Penn and Teller[/h1][h1 style="font-weight: normal;" id="tv_tbar_title"]David Copperfield
[/h1][h1 style="font-weight: normal;" id="tv_tbar_title"]big buffets and nickle slots for gambling..... could you ask for anything more ?
[/h1]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Yes I could but don't think if I did that it would happen anyhow

Lil Me

DDD wrote:
 OK back to who is working today......ME         [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/8.gif"]  --

I was working today at my M-F day job.  Now I'm catching up on paperwork for my own business.
*yawns*

I have no problems staying focused in an office.  I don't even have TIME to check DS.  But when I'm working from home, I'm easily distracted.  And DS is suddenly a high priority...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

DDD

Lil Me wrote:
DDD wrote:
 OK back to who is working today......ME         [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/8.gif"]  --

I was working today at my M-F day job.  Now I'm catching up on paperwork for my own business.
*yawns*

I have no problems staying focused in an office.  I don't even have TIME to check DS.  But when I'm working from home, I'm easily distracted.  And DS is suddenly a high priority...

What is your own business??????

Natasha

DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:
 Me too. But I have a short day  :)[/DIV]
 Back at the grind you are........need a vacation this year to the USA not sure where as of now[/DIV]
 Done for today..yay! It went easy too...busy but easy. I love my new patient, she's low maintanence.

Vaca... Vegas, Texas, Virginia, Tennesee.. all lovely and worth a visit..imo. I hope to take a weekend trip to Kentucky for some fishing  =)

Natasha

Lil Me wrote:

LOL..  I  know the feeling. I should have been working out but I ended up here instead.

|