Who is working today.

Started by DDD, Apr 05 10 01:04

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I pick taekwondo his a$$.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]Well when I say I am working it just implies for pay. When I am at the cabin and working its cause I love doing that and it is more of a way for me to relax. As for housework well most of us all do that and it is hardly left up to one person any more. Unless you have a traditional family from way back when witch most of us do not.

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

P.C.

People do work from home AND get paid.  Like me.

Plus I do all that other free work too.  

.DDD

Well if you dp all that other work for free drop on by my place any time....  [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/11.gif"]

Little Fish

Come to think of it My place needs a Spring cleaning also. You can stop by and clean the oven. I will tackle the living room couch. (insert mad laughter link here)

Natasha

Little Fish wrote:
Come to think of it My place needs a Spring cleaning also. You can stop by and clean the oven. I will tackle the living room couch. (insert mad laughter link here)

That's not a bad trade as long as you'll use the oven for a wonderful dinner later on that night.  

Little fish

That can be arranged. I have a pork tenderloin defrosting in the fridge right now, once it is defrosted it will be sliced very thin. It will go with the broccoli tops, some green peppers, bean sprouts and the green onion, that's going to get mixed in to a stirfry. It will be served on top of steamed rice and a hot pepper soy sauce on the side for additional flavoring, if the stirfry sauce is not enough. prep time 45 minutes. Rice takes 45 minutes vegtable prep and marinate is 45 minutes. cook time for the stir fry in a real Wok less than 15 minutes. In a stove top skillet a bit longer cause i have to do it in batches...

It is times like this I wish I had Gas there are some dishes that are best cooked in a real kitchen with the real tools.

Work i only wish I had some to do.

Natasha

Can I just hire to cook for me every night, Little Fish?

No work for me today. I have the day off for an appointment which I need to get ready for.

Little Fish

Natasha you supply the items Ie a well supplied Fridge, freezer and pantry  with a fully stocked spice rack the essential pots & pans and a wheelchair accessible kitchen,  It would then be my honour to cook for you, for free at that. I am not a very good cook to be honest. but if your willing to risk burnt food or food poisoning, then it is my honour to cook for you.  

Natasha

Little Fish wrote:
Natasha you supply the items Ie a well supplied Fridge, freezer and pantry  with a fully stocked spice rack the essential pots & pans and a wheelchair accessible kitchen,  It would then be my honour to cook for you, for free at that. I am not a very good cook to be honest. but if your willing to risk burnt food or food poisoning, then it is my honour to cook for you.  

LOL, gee when you put it like that how can I say no?

DDD

you forgot the wine and beer
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

P.C.

Really.  What's the point.  

Little Fish

No DDD I did not forget the Wine or Beer, I have no use for alcohol because I do not drink. Nor is any stored or served from my house, no drinks can be found here. other than the fruit or soda pop kinds.  

Natasha as for food poisoning anything you buy is at risk. As long as the kitchen, is kept clean, and you store the food items correctly. Plus the food items are prepared and cooked properly, the risk of food poisoning then becomes a very negligible risk. I also mean the proper method for cleaning ones hands to many are forgetting that they need to be including the fingernails when they wash and scrub up for food prep.You would be amazed, perhaps even shocked if you knew, how many people, do not wash up correctly.  

*Natasha

Little Fish wrote:
No DDD I did not forget the Wine or Beer, I have no use for alcohol because I do not drink. Nor is any stored or served from my house, no drinks can be found here. other than the fruit or soda pop kinds.  

Natasha as for food poisoning anything you buy is at risk. As long as the kitchen, is kept clean, and you store the food items correctly. Plus the food items are prepared and cooked properly, the risk of food poisoning then becomes a very negligible risk. I also mean the proper method for cleaning ones hands to many are forgetting that they need to be including the fingernails when they wash and scrub up for food prep.You would be amazed, perhaps even shocked if you knew, how many people, do not wash up correctly.  

Do you go out to dinner with individuals who drink? I never keep alcohol in my home either. I do have an occasional drink for very special occasions. Nothing major though. Just one glass is all.

Yes, I know all about proper food preparation. I actually love to cook but sometimes it's hard to enjoy when I'm tired. "You would be amazed, perhaps even shocked if you knew, how many people, do not wash up correctly. " I know all to well and just the thought makes me want to vomit. It's part of the reason why I prefer home cooked meals. You mentioned food poisoning, I took that to mean you were going to lace my meal with rat poison or something (in a joking manner of course). That's why I made the comment as I did... no biggy.  

Little Fish

Natasha, I must concur, I do prefer to do my own home cooking. Than to go out for that very reason. I at least know where my dishes have been and how long a item has been in the fridge or freezer. No I so rarely go out, I have few friends and little time to hang out.  

|