Who is working today.

Started by DDD, Apr 05 10 01:04

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

I am.............but it is so crappy out I don not mind
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

P.C.

Hi DDD

Not me !  Well, I'm working at home if that counts.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

.DDD

P.C. wrote:
Hi DDD

Not me !  Well, I'm working at home if that counts.

Hi......all depends just doing stuff on the place or getting paid?

Had a nice weekend but with the wind blowing so hard here in vancouver did not even bother going to the lake.

P.C.

Both.  

We had weird weather today.  A little bit of everything.  Rain, thunder, lightening, sunshine, wind.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

.DDD

Its like winter has decided to show up now..........ffs    

purelife

I agree about the crappy weather that we recently had.  Did you hear the thunder/seen lightening on the 29th??!!   I was out that day with baby.  I was drenched, he was dry.  I was glad it stopped in the late afternoon.

Russ

Working.. next week.

Been redoing the master bedroom. Painting, moulding, and thinking about crown moulding.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

.DDD

Damn wind set off the alarm at work..........called at 3 am have not been able to fall back to sleep.......................looks like no cabin again this weekend if it keeps up.  

TehBorken

I'm working today, and almost every day. But I work from home and I goof off a lot...so is it really "working"?

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

If you get paid for it, it's work!

Natasha

Why does one have to get paid for it be considered work? Women (sometimes men) cook and clean on a regular basis. Just because they aren't receiving financial reimbursement  doesn't mean it isn't work.  

Gopher

I was just being facetious.

49er

Natasha wrote:
..... Women (sometimes men) cook and clean on a regular basis. Just because they aren't receiving financial reimbursement  doesn't mean it isn't work.  
  Yea, but they enjoy doing it so much

Lil Me

I don't know whether to leave this one alone or taekwondo your @$$.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|