Who is working today.

Started by DDD, Apr 05 10 01:04

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

My roommate: "Man, I feel like smoking a bunch of dope and head off to the driving range." his friend "Totally man, that's the life."

lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Natasha

lol  when you're doped up a good bag of Cheetos can hold the meaning of life.

Listening to the rain.

DDD

Dope is for Dopes.........Beer is for ME!
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

DDD wrote:
   Tasha don't work to hard this weekend..........think you need a road trip to some nice river with camp sites and no body around to bother you

Definitely worked too hard over the weekend. Believe it or not I was looking into renting a cabin overlooking a lake with a hot tub on the back deck just the other day. Seems nice and all but when will I be get away is not so nice. The location isn't far from home but the place is about to embark on it's busiest season of the year so the only way I'll get to be alone is if I stay at the cabin.. lol

DDD

sounds like a great place...................I need time away right now........too much shit to deal with why do people need to make things harder than they need to be

Sportsdude

Today was silence. So I talked to a phd student.

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 sounds like a great place...................I need time away right now........too much shit to deal with why do people need to make things harder than they need to be[/DIV]
 Hmm my X said that same thing to me just the other day. But even when I offered a compromise, he refused. So who's the one really making things harder?

Sportsdude

In passing last year two girls on campus were talking to each other:

"Why do we always seem to end up with the bad guys?"
"Because we didn't know until after!"

Natasha

=D

Not all guys are like that though. Some guys are jerks and seem almost proud of it.

I had a guy ask me out once. I said "yes". Then he said "oh but I should tell you, I don't put up with shit from anyone and if you give me a hard time I'll kick your ass". I was like "ooook yeah right. That's so unfunny btw." So he turned to his friend and said "what happened to my last girlfriend?"  The friend said "You beat her ass daily."  Needless to say there was no date nor did I ever acknowledge his existence after that.  

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
 sounds like a great place...................I need time away right now........too much shit to deal with why do people need to make things harder than they need to be[/DIV]
 Hmm my X said that same thing to me just the other day. But even when I offered a compromise, he refused. So who's the one really making things harder?[/DIV]
     Woman allways......... :)

Orik

some men disgust me.. I admit I  am a bit of a bastard but sheesh, I have storm raged and yelled at my ex wife. But I never hit her. Hell she stormed raged and yelled right back at me, thats normal in some relationships a bit of a storm is good and the make up sex can be pretty wild =)

However on a few occasions she struck me. now don't get me wrong I have no problem being yelled at, particularly if I have been a prick or done some wrong, I can even handle being slapped if I had done something particularity reprehensible. Some women wonder why a man would strike them. I know I was sorely tempted once. coming home from work your wife ( common law I admit) in the arms of another man beneath my roof. Well I saw red I damn near killed him (so much for a best friend) as for her well I never touched her, but I must admit I was sorely tempted to slap the shit out of her...  

I went out for a few hours, I had a few drinks it was late when I came home he was gone & she had cleaned up the blood and the remnants of the bedroom were put back together I came home realising it's my house.I packed her things and said it is time you went home to mothers threw her out. literally. I closed the door & sadly I have been single since.

For good or bad, you never know what a relationship holds till you are in one... But sometimes you see it before it begins, consider yourself lucky Natasha.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
 sounds like a great place...................I need time away right now........too much shit to deal with why do people need to make things harder than they need to be[/div]
 [div]Hmm my X said that same thing to me just the other day. But even when I offered a compromise, he refused. So who's the one really making things harder?[/div]
 [div]

Woman allways......... :)

Not true. Some men make things harder for other men.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
some men disgust me.. I admit I  am a bit of a bastard but sheesh, I have storm raged and yelled at my ex wife. But I never hit her. Hell she stormed raged and yelled right back at me, thats normal in some relationships a bit of a storm is good and the[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"] make up sex can be pretty wild [/span]=)

I think everyone can agree with that. I was just telling someone that I still have sex with my partner even when I'm mad. Well I would have still have sex with him if he were willing. But he isn't. So I have to wait til he gets over it.

However on a few occasions she struck me. now don't get me wrong I have no problem being yelled at, particularly if I have been a prick or done some wrong, I can even handle being slapped if I had done something particularity reprehensible. Some women wonder why a man would strike them. I know I was sorely tempted once. coming home from work your wife ( common law I admit) in the arms of another man beneath my roof. Well I saw red I damn near killed him (so much for a best friend) as for her well I never touched her, but I must admit I was sorely tempted to slap the shit out of her...  

I went out for a few hours, I had a few drinks it was late when I came home he was gone & she had cleaned up the blood and the remnants of the bedroom were put back together I came home realising it's my house.I packed her things and said it is time you went home to mothers threw her out. literally. I closed the door & sadly I have been single since.

That's so sad. I'm so sorry. Just wondering, was the drinking an issue for her? Was the time you spent out drinking time she resented and saw as time you could have spent with her?

For good or bad, you never know what a relationship holds till you are in one... But sometimes you see it before it begins, consider yourself lucky Natasha.

Yes sir. I was lucky on that one relationship. Not so lucky with another. But I did eventually leave (and stayed gone) so I consider myself blessed to be alive.

Sportsdude

I woke up today to read that Bristol Palin makes 30k a speech.

Orik

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

|