Job Postings And Identity theft Scams

Started by Orik, Mar 13 10 06:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Orik

Well I am Still looking for A job. but some of these Job  adds ask for a resume and the Company's listed using a Yahoo email  address for Christs sake any one stupid enough to send there resume to a  Yahoo E-mail address Deserves to have there Identity Stolen.. [font face="Arial" size="2"][font face="Arial" size="2"]look for the [span style="color: rgb(192, 0, 0);"]* [/span]below for the questions this pertains to* not a common  practise but some companies like labour ready labour unlimited do this)  fill jobs a contract position they get paid 15 to 35 dollars an hour  while they put a uard o nsite and only pay the guard 9 to 12 dollars an  hour for his work. [/font][/font]

A E-Mail I  sent to My Tong, he has chosen to ignore my e-mail and not to reply.

[email protected]  

[style][/style][font face="Arial" size="2"] [div][font face="Arial" size="2"]Good Day Mr Tong[/font]
[font face="Arial" size="2"][/font]
[font face="Arial" size="2"]I  have been working in security for the past 15 years part time and have been  employed for the past 12 under licence Full Time. Currently I am seeking a static  Post for Part time or Full time employment. Most Night Shifts pay a  Minimum of 13 - 15 dollars an hour. Due to the significant risks involved to guards on night watch. [a href="http://http//www.jobbank.gc.ca/dispjb_eng.aspx?OrderNum=4891731&Source=JobPosting&SearchType=Noc&CommGrouping=GBC006&Community=CBC034&Category=6651&OfferpPage=50&Student=No"]your Job Ad[/a]  [font face="Times New Roman" size="3"]states the Shift is   11:55pm-7:00am and Offers significantly less than what other companies are offering. I have some Questions about your Company and the wage you are offering

[/font][/font]
[font face="Arial" size="2"]What Security Company do you actually represent ?  What  assurances do you give that any iformation E-mailed to you is  safe from  Identity theft ? E-mails to a Yahoo E-Mail Address make me  think that this is not a  very legitimate Job.Or a very legitimate  Company... Do you have anything to prove that you are a legitimate  company? [span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0); font-weight: bold;"]*[/span]Are you a Contractor Filling security positions for other Companies where they pay you 15 yet you only pay the guards 9 or 10 ?[span style="color: rgb(192, 0, 0);"] *[/span]

[/font][font face="Arial" size="2"][font face="Arial" size="2"]How long has  your company been in Business? What firms,  companies and or persons have you represented (have been your clients)    that I  can call and use to check with about as your reference's? Who  can I speak  with in  Person? Where is your Company's head office? What  is the Office Address?  What Is  the Business Phone Number? [/font][/font]Where  is your company registered? Where is your business Licence posted?
[/div]  [div][font face="Arial" size="2"][/font]
[font face="Arial" size="2"]I need to know who you represent, how long this  position will  be available. whether it is a uniformed or none uniformed site.  What  health, Medical, Insurance do you Carrie, [/font]Success Concierge &   Security Ltd. Is not listed in any legitimate Security Fields I can  find, Your  company has been unheard of until a few days ago. [font face="Arial" size="2"]

The Bottom line is this Mr. Tong, if I go  to work on this job site and I am shot or  stabbed by someone that is  not in there right mind. Am I on my own or am I  legally covered and  protected by [/font]Success Concierge & Security and by  the [font face="Arial" size="2"]Work Safe BC insurance corporation.
[/font][/div]  [div][font face="Arial" size="2"][/font]
[font face="Arial" size="2"]Until I hear more from you about your security  company, I can  not with good conscious send In a Copy Of My Resume. [/font][font face="Arial" size="2"]

[/font][/div][/font][font face="Arial" size="2"][/font][span style="font-family: Arial;"]Signed

Orik

No  reply as of yet , I wonder why... maybe because it is a completely false company  and he is running a scam..

feel free to email Him and ask your  own questions about his company's legal status. [/span]
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

GAMBINO

SURE YOU ASKED ENOUGH IRRITATING QUESTIONS??

GOT A HIGH ENOUGH OPINION OF YOURSELF??

ARE YOU GOING TO TELL THEM YOU REALLY JUST WANT THE COMPO AS ONE OF THESE DAYS YOUR LIVER IS GOING TO BLOW RIGHT OUT OF YOUR a**hole AS YOU ARE AN UNFIT,OVERWEIGHT SACK OF SHIT.

GOOD LUCK BUT I THINK DEATH IS SOMETHING YOU ARE PROBABLY BEST AT DOING.    

Orik

Well now if it isn't Gambino.

Let me guess you are a Goof  24/7  It sounds  to me that you are in cahoots with that D Tong. So you are in  support of Identity theft  scams. Well go right ahead and send all you  info to Mr. Tong and let  him steal your identity. I wonder if there is  any relation to the Chinese gangsters.

Only a Idiot sends all  of his info, to some unknown person with a yahoo  E-mail and to a  Security company that is not listed . However It would  not surprise me  at all, if you are one of the idiots stupid enough to  send his resume  in to people that do those kinds of thing.

Any Legitimate  Company worth its salt is registered and licensed. All  Companies have  to hang there business license in view for the public to  see. All  Security must be licensed and if asked must produce identification. That  gos for security companies as well.

With out knowing the details Gambino you spew off and rupture another  blood vessel in you  minuscule brain. Try taking a Valium and calming  down once in awhile, I  will Die Gambino, Just not today if I can help it.

Here is a  truth  you also will Die perhaps today or tomorrow maybe it wont happen  for 20 more  years but Death comes for us all. What will you be like  & Where will you be? Knowing you though you will probably be on your  knees. Just whose Dick will you be sucking on when death claims you.

I will live my life and fight to hold on to it for  as long as I can. I refuse to give up, meanwhile I shall smile and  laugh, celebrating the joy of waking up one more day. I will go for a  walk to the  best of my abilities even though I am in pain 24 hours a day 7 days a week. I still work, I still go out and I still keep smiling.

Tell  you what Gambino, spend 18 months in a wheelchair with 2 ruptured disks  at the L5 and S1 live through the pain of 3 Fractures in the thoracic  T2 T3 & the T12  I suffer from a incomplete SCI wich in simple terms  means I have partial loss of function and sensation, it could of been  worse it could have been a complete SCI which would be full loss of  function and sensation.

After I was out of the Wheelchair I Then  spent 9 months doing physio rebuilding the strength in my legs all so I  could return to work. I could have taken disability and given up... but I am not you  Gambino, I work for a living, instead of living on disability collecting government hand outs,

Just  What have you done with your life Gambino that makes you the be all and end all ? If I do not think highly of myself who else will,  LOL and you saying, that to me is like the pot calling the kettle  black. Do I want to collect compo, no, I earn more working. I do like to know that I am legally  covered in case of a accident.

Imagine going to work for some company but you don't know the company you are working for is a shady business, it has no insurance, no permits & no business license.

While you are doing rounds of  the site, where a forklift hits you.You are in hospital paralyzed from the waist down from ruptured disks and fractured vertebrae, you have a fractured pelvis plus internal injuries to your kidneys and spleen

Maybe that doesnt happen to you, perhaps you get stabbed or shot or even misstep taking a tumble down some stairs, what ever the case is you can't work because of your injuries all you get to live on is welfare and the kindness of others going to food banks living in some shit hole that is over priced but there is no other choice because you can not stand for long & you can not walk very far because of the pain. Spend 1 week in the pain I live in every day and see how well you can cope or how long you can stand or work.

You have no legal recourse. The forklift that hit you the driver was unlicensed and a illegal immigrant who was deported back to were ever they came from... you are left for dead and  the security company you worked for pulls a disappearing act. As  implausible as that is Gambino accidents happen people get hurt...

Just  in case it happens to me, I want to make sure I am not the one who is  going to be living the rest of my life with nothing in the DTES cause I  was a idiot for not checking up on the company I was working for.

However I  forgot, while I am free to go for a walk when ever I like, you can not go for walks or enjoy life while you are behind  bars. It must be a bitch being a bitch for everyone else.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Nice to see that Gordy remains as loveable as ever.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Hi Gopher. Gambino is what he is, he will never change Gambino will forever be behind the prison bars of his own making.  

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

The Truth

Gambino is a hopeless schmuck who couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

He's a classic example of the "internet tough-guy syndrome", where pansies like him can take on a 'bad ass' persona and talk big, but in real life  he'd run from a Girl Scout.