Started by Gopher, Mar 03 10 10:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lazy O

Gopher wrote:

Sorry Gopher I get a page not found message

P.C.

Oh Gophie....what a title for a picture that won't work.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I lolled right in my chair   :)  
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Orik

It was funny and a great bit of object art humour. we need more like this at times.in our lives. laughter that is..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

LOL......not what I was thinking
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 I don't get it [/DIV]
 LOL.................[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/8.gif"]

Orik

OMG umm how to explain that one... hah!

DDD

Orik wrote:
OMG umm how to explain that one... hah!

Go right ahead           [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/9.gif"]    

Orik

no, no I insist after you... Go right ahead.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 I don't get it [/DIV]
     OK there was no pic at 1st so what where you thinking about at that time.... u & me  ;)