RUSS !

Started by P.C., Feb 24 10 08:49

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

[FONT size=6]Are you ok ?[/FONT]

I thought you were near to heading home, and no word since. [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Shocked/1.gif"]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

Yes where you at Russ ? things are quiet and folks are now concerned..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Russ

??
I think I missed this.
Im actually heading out early next week.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

That's ok.  I didn't mind worrying and worrying and worrying.  

By the way....are you missing something off your steam cleaner ?    

Russ

Man do I miss things on here.

Shoudl be leaving on Sunday? So Ive heard this time.
Dont THINK we are? I used the thing the other day when rearranging and organizing the living room. The first run you will laugh at.. I forgot the little piece that your brother doesnt return to you...
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Orik

Good afternoon Russ.

So where in the world are you off to this time..I'm beginning to think you are an assassin, vote from the roof tops... Grosse Point Blank... Sniper School at her majesty's service...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Russ wrote:
Man do I miss things on here.

Shoudl be leaving on Sunday? So Ive heard this time.
Dont THINK we are? I used the thing the other day when rearranging and organizing the living room. The first run you will laugh at.. I forgot the little piece that your brother doesnt return to you...

LOL  That darned little piece.  

Well, if you had tried to clean your couch, you would have wondered where the hose and attachment was.    

Gopher

Hi Russ, we keep missing each other.
A fool's paradise is better than none.