3 Wishes

Started by P.C., Feb 24 10 08:46

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

What would they be ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

! wish Orik

Wish I was healed and pain free my only wish. i would need no others if this occured. I would be able to run and breath again. able to walk up a flight of stairs. no need for oxygen anymore. ohh to be pain free and able to stand and walk for hours with out limping. to go grocerie shopping and not have to worry about pain stand on the bus and give the seat to someone else instead of having to use it myself cause pain levels are so bad i want to cry..

1 wish to be healed and pain free ...  with that I could make my life normal again.. employment and job situations would never be a problem cause i would be able to work any job once more..

Sportsdude

economic security
 sustainable communities
 (selfish pick) eternity (who doesn't want to see how this whole thing ends/evolves?)
being able to speak multiple languages

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Unemployed Orik

A new job. any security gig that i can do. Now that the olympics is over I am once again with out a post to work.

Those are great wishes sportsdude and they are not very selfish at all. pretty much the norm. and speaking multiple languages is hard but can be done with study time and practice.. hows your German coming along ?

Orik

Totally selfish wishes
To Be Healed
To be financially and physically capable to travel all of Asia and Europe
To orbit the Planet for a few days on the space station. The Option to do a space walk would be a sweet bonus as well.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Food, shelter, warmth
A fool's paradise is better than none.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Did my post dissappear?   :P  
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Gopher

What post was that?

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

It wasn't particularly memorable.

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

I wish I'd seen it.  

Gopher

Maybe you did and just forgot.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Big things come in small packages.  

P.C.

.  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Oh, I found my missing post.
It was behind the couch            

Gopher

Thank heavens. Was it worth finding?